News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Adopt-a-Pet

Started by Rainshadow, May 31, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ru-chan

I know what you're thinking: that's not mechanical!  But she is.  Squiggles (you can change her name if you like) is an amazingly lifelike mechanical gryphon, and she's very sweet.  ^-^
[close]
Deli-chan
  Here you are!

[close]
Sandy-chan
  Please, just... just take him and leave.  *Backs away from spider cage*

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Can I have an-OHGODGETITAWAYFROMME!

*Runs* *Shouts back over shoulder* I WOULD LIKE A TELKHINE!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

*Shouts after Jet-kun*  Is it the spider you're worried about?  'Cause he's in a cage!  Though, my cages have never been all that trustworthy...  But don't worry!  It should be safe!

Jet-kun
  Not a lot of requests for Telekhines nowadays.  Pity; they get so bored in their habitats.  I've tried to get them into Legos and stuff, but they're just so bored all the time.  But anyway, here's the perfect one for you!

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

I meant a rather large one.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

@Jet-kun:  ;D

Sammy-chan
[close]
Deli-chan
  Picky, picky, picky!  ::)  You still get to keep the puppy, though.  No take backs.

[close]

LT Sandpaw

Aaaaw 5 out of 5, Jet what's wrong their completely harmless, here. *Puts spider on Jets shoulder*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Sandy-chan, please take that little... creature out of my pet shelter before I accidentally set it on fire.  Several times.  *Sweet smile*

Jetthebinturong

*Faints*

*Mutters in unconsciousness* I want a tiny cute fire elemental

Delthion

Thank you for the Wolfhound.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Fine then, can I get a pet giant centipede?

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

You people have no backbone ;D

Delthion

Hey, I didn't mind the spider, I just can't stand huge, hairy, many-legged centipedes!