News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fanfiction Discussion Board?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 15, 2011, 05:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I was just wondering, could we have a board to discuss the fanfiction or something like that?
Just wondered! ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Excuse me sah!

Couldn't it just be a thread? Or it could be discussed within the rightful thread that the fanfiction is in?

Tiria Wildlough

It could be just a thread, but I don't see any good place to put that thread... ???
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

It would be cool if you had a separate thread for discussing each story like they do on the Redwall Fanfiction Forum. Than if you were reading the story you wouldn't have to scroll down though everyone's comments.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

The Lady Shael

The thread would be acceptable on the Fan Works board. On that board you may share or discuss Redwall-related fan art or creative works.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Tiria Wildlough

I mean, if someone wanted to discuss a fanfiction that was posted on our fanfiction board. Would that be acceptable? ???
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 16, 2011, 09:45:58 AM
I mean, if someone wanted to discuss a fanfiction that was posted on our fanfiction board. Would that be acceptable? ???

I think if you made a separate thread in the fanfiction board to discuss it, it would be okay.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 16, 2011, 09:45:58 AM

Yes, this is acceptable.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.