Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Grond

Quote from: lass of something much on April 27, 2020, 10:45:49 PM
Quote from: Grond on April 27, 2020, 09:12:57 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 22, 2020, 01:46:57 PM
Yes! thank you!
@Grond is your name an lord of th rings ref?

Yes it is :D Thanks for the mention, good to see i wasn't totally forgotten, bet y'all are shocked I replied hahaha
*happy squeaks* Are you back to stay?

Yeah definitely, I never really left this place just got a bit inactive because of well life. But as long as this forum is up and running I will be around, though at times i maybe more active than others. I quite like this place it has a very calm atmosphere and obviously lots of nostalgia as Redwall was my favorite series in my childhood. I was never super active here but I really will try and make an effort to log in here everyday if not at least a few times a week. Be nice to get to know the people on here more...

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 27, 2020, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: Grond on April 27, 2020, 10:13:18 PM
Good to see this place is still up and running strong! How have you been ?
Hopefully it'll stay that way.  ^-^ I've been doing well, thanks. How 'bout you? How's life?

Glad to hear you are doing well. As for me it could be a lot better but could also be a lot worse too, so best to try and stay optimistic and view the glass as half full right ?

lass of something much

Quote from: Grond on May 03, 2020, 04:28:10 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 27, 2020, 10:45:49 PM
Quote from: Grond on April 27, 2020, 09:12:57 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 22, 2020, 01:46:57 PM
Yes! thank you!
@Grond is your name an lord of th rings ref?

Yes it is :D Thanks for the mention, good to see i wasn't totally forgotten, bet y'all are shocked I replied hahaha
*happy squeaks* Are you back to stay?

Yeah definitely, I never really left this place just got a bit inactive because of well life. But as long as this forum is up and running I will be around, though at times i maybe more active than others. I quite like this place it has a very calm atmosphere and obviously lots of nostalgia as Redwall was my favorite series in my childhood. I was never super active here but I really will try and make an effort to log in here everyday if not at least a few times a week. Be nice to get to know the people on here more...
Pfffffffffffft! :D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

@Redwaller was a cool member.. wish I could have met him...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱