News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Why is my order taking so long? It's been 3 hours!

Ashleg

Because you are very unworthy.

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on June 05, 2017, 03:20:08 AM
I would like a large fried Russa with Russa sauce and Russa nibs.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

Do you have any vegan options?
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

I'm a level three vegan: I only eat shadows.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But that's an animal product! Shadows are only produced because animals (and various other things) are in the way of light!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

exactly! see this guy get's it
skars is a fake vegan
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on June 06, 2017, 12:28:04 AM
But that's an animal product! Shadows are only produced because animals (and various other things) are in the way of light!
Let me clarify: The shadows from plants.
I don't want to hurt any living thing so I will eat the shadow, which is the only renewable resource as long as the sun shines.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Plants are living too, you bastard!

I thought that you would understand how evil vegans are, being a sentient potato and all.

Luftwaffles

Can I eat other members?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Tam and Martin

As long as you share them with me  ;)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on June 06, 2017, 01:02:21 AM
Plants are living too, you [fox]!

I thought that you would understand how evil vegans are, being a sentient potato and all.
But I'm not eating the plants.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But you are eating a plant-product! SHADOWS ARE MURDER!!! SHADOWS ARE MURDER!!!

Lady Amber