News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My Vermin Badger series

Started by cairn destop, June 22, 2014, 10:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cairn destop

It has been a long time since I last came here.  Have done quite a bit of edits for the series, primarily POV edits.  Finished "Invaders of Redwall" and have most of "Tribunal of Redwall."  Considering the lack of interest in the other installments, wondering if anyone wants to see these last two novel length stories.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Cornflower MM

Osu

*waves arms frantically* I want to read them! D:
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Captain Tammo

I would never say that there's a lack of interest on your fanfics! Fanfics always take AGES to build up views and replies. And if it happens to slip to one of the back pages and nobody is posting in it, just revive it with something new and it'll get peoples attention :)

Also, a I always love seeing new works on the forum, so post away!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

cairn destop

I'll start posting the story on Monday, June 30th.  The story is completed, so there will be no interruption or hiatus during the posting period.  The story is 45 chapters long and will be posted at a rate of 3 chapters a week.  (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)  The discussion thread will be opened a day earlier with the usual disclaimer and a teaser.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.