News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC Sign Up: Crazy Adventuring Company Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, June 29, 2014, 11:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Name: Guiliastes or Gui (Well, really it's a nickname. She doesn't like saying her full name. And it's hard for any creature other than dragons or fire based creatures to pronounce)
Race: Fire lizard
Class: Diplomat. (Well, in name only. She prefers fighting.)
Special Abilities: Fire ball and claw attack, plus some small fire based spells.
Items & Equipment: A small pouch kept in her left ear with an undetectable extension charm on it.

Tada!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

UNKN0WN

Looks like we have some muscle, some magical users, some silver tongues, and some ranged fighting abilities.
All we need is a healer.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on July 02, 2014, 07:29:38 AM
@ Cornflower MM: No worries.  :D  What type of character do you want?

@ psybox: Alrighty

@ rusvulthesaber: Glad you like the cinematic mode  ;D

@ BlueRose: This will be the first dragon character I've come by.  Most people have played as a dragonborn character (dragon-like huminoid).
I suppose a young (smaller) dragon would work out as well.  He could be a hybrid and speak English.  ;D

My Dragon example:

Elf, please.

UNKN0WN

@ Cornflower MM: A healer elf?  Boy or girl?

A healer elf would be awesome ;D

Rusvul

Making my sheet a bit less D&D 3.5 and a bit more like the other sheets.

Name: (Name I still don't rember) Mistvane
Age: 143 (Young for an elf, physically about 20-25 in human years)
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer (I REFUSE TO BE A WIZARD! NYAH! :P)
Special Abilities: Magic Missile, Mage Hand (5 lb telekinesis), Illusion, Ghost Sound, Shock Hand, Sense Magic, Light.
Items & Equipment: No armor, Shortspear (4 lb), purple and black robes with fairly narrow sleeves that do not cover his face or head.

He has black hair and purple eyes, pale skin. Not particularly physically strong or tough, but very intelligent and charismatic. Fairly young.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 03, 2014, 04:33:51 AM
Making my sheet a bit less D&D 3.5 and a bit more like the other sheets.

Name: (Name I still don't rember) Mistvane
Age: 143 (Young for an elf, physically about 20-25 in human years)
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer (I REFUSE TO BE A WIZARD! NYAH! :P)
Special Abilities: Magic Missile, Mage Hand (5 lb telekinesis), Illusion, Ghost Sound, Shock Hand, Sense Magic, Light.
Items & Equipment: No armor, Shortspear (4 lb), purple and black robes with fairly narrow sleeves that do not cover his face or head.

He has black hair and purple eyes, pale skin. Not particularly physically strong or tough, but very intelligent and charismatic. Fairly young.

Recommended music to accompany the picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNmZbG-6jg

Rusvul

Bahahahahahahaha!

How long does it take you to draw one of those, out of curiosity?

UNKN0WN

Roughly 10-20 minutes on average.

Now all I need is the particulars of Cornflower MM's character and we should be good to start.

Rusvul

That's actually quite fast... I like they style you've drawn them in, as well. Especially given that amount of time, they're awesome :)

UNKN0WN

Rusvul

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uhm, I mean... 'Get off me!' *Magic Missile*

UNKN0WN

It looks as though we should be ready to start soon.  We'll see if we hear from Cornflower MM.  I'm not sure if psybox wanted to join us still.

BlueRose

Ooh, can you draw a pic of Gui pestering Mistvane? *evil grin*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Mistvane is the sort of character likely to tolerate his party members and even play along, unless they're REALLY obnoxious. In the little bit of the campaign I've played with him, I got someone out of trouble and I tried to be everyone's friend. He's the guy that usually everybody likes, but nobody really trusts all the way. He can also be a bit haughty, especially when around other elves. "How many?" "Two proper life forms, two children, and an animal." (That's referring to our party :P)

BlueRose

"Did you really just call me an animal?"

Gui is a mischief maker, despite her age. She can be wise at times, but that's only when necessary. (Same with diplomacy. She prefers to fight about things.) She likes to refer to herself as 'Mistress Mischief Maker'.