Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Ack!!!! No! Ah, well. We just might survive yet!

BIC: Vrak stirred, fulfilling Slaysen's prediction. Yawning cavernously, Vrak sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Is that brekkers I smell cooking?" Vrak asked as his rose and started rolling up his bedroll.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Roya opened her eyes and sat up. "Morning everybeast," she said. She walked over to the fire and sat down. "What's for breakfast?" she asked.
Freddy

Captain Snowfire

Vrak tied his bedroll to his haversack and peeked over Slaysen's shoulder, and turned back with a sad face. "Vegetable soup..." Vrak moaned piteously.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Slaysen looked back at Vrak with a mock sympathetic face. "Yes, vegetable soup." Scooping some soup into his bowl, Slaysen walked over to the ridge and looked over at the weeds. "I wonder what kind of serpents are in that mass of weeds?" He mused to himself.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I am so SORRY! I have not posted for a very long time!  :'( My work schedule has been going crazy because they are changing management.

BIC: Vrak rummaged through his haversack for his bowl, pulling out random objects and replacing them. "Aha! There you are me beauty!" Vrak said as he cradled his bowl lovingly. He scurried hurriedly to the soup pot and served himself a large portion of the vegetable soup. "I would not be surprised if the grass in the plain are the snakes." Vrak said Jokingly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: Actually, I'm debating on having a mod erase this thread and start anew with other people. Since Jet and Cornflower quit. And Russa doesn't even seem to be here anymore. But if you want, Snowfire, you can be a part of the new one if I do that. I'll understand if you can't.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

OOC: You can count me in! :D My work schedule is clearing up, so I have time!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Russa's still here. And I don't know about deleting the thread - everyone's post count would drop. Maybe you could make another RP called Treasure Hunter - Reboot, or something like that. I don't know if I would join, but, just a suggestion. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

OOC: Yeah, I think I'll do that instead.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Sounds great to me!!! ;D I'll be looking for it!
Prom! Here I come!!!