News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on August 11, 2014, 08:06:18 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 11, 2014, 07:30:16 PM
And baby turtle was stuck constantly dying and regenerating never making any progress with it's day.
baby turtle says that you mean "its"
No, I think it is 'It's'.

And baby turtle exploded.(Yay)

Delthion

Exploded constantly and (preferably not sounding to much like Doctor Who,) was stuck in an inescapable time-loop of being blown-up.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

"It's" is short for "it is". Actually, the proper way is "its".

Unfortunately, then Adult Turtle came along.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Which then tried to save the baby turtle but was sucked into the time-loop, and died constantly with no hope of escape.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lagg

Except one of times, before it died, remembered it had an escape rope on it and used it before the adult turtle died again.

Delthion

No the time-loop is inescapable.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle clones himself in the time that he is in the past

baby turtle 2 saves baby turtle from the time-loop

baby turtle 2 vanishes, and baby turtle has escaped
baby turtle forever

Delthion

Just die already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jukka the Sling

Then a squirrel named Jukka dumped a bowl of an extremely deadly substance on the baby turtle that completely destroyed his regenerative and resurrective powers, as well as killed him, and this time the baby turtle stayed dead.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But then he fell into the pool of Jukkas liquid and died ultimately.

James Gryphon

But that was only a robot. The real one was behind a tree, watching the whole thing.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Which then tripped into the vat of Jukkas liquid, which we turned into a shell attractor sucking all of the baby turtles into the pool of poisonous liquid.

James Gryphon

However, the liquid was no longer poisonous. The unique properties of the robot's chemicals had converted it into a cloning fluid. The baby turtles, when they hit the pool, were cloned into an infinite number of baby turtles, which proceeded to fill up the entire universe.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

People became very aggravated with this and defenestrating baby turtles became a common thing to do
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan