News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

(Oh, wow, you are more obsessed than I thought!)

Until finally a revolt was led by Rathur and he took over Britain.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

(What? He's famous. (Also, you may be happy to know that last year I heard he threw a punch at Justin Bieber. (And I heard this before I'd even seen LotR or really knew who he was. (Yes, I like sharing random facts.))))

Rathur's wife became a monk.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Which was quite odd. As women become nuns. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

She also shaved a bald patch in her golden hair.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

She had prior to becoming a monk helped Rathur's nephew, Romdred take over Britain. He failed but killed Rathur in the progress.

James Gryphon

Whenever I hear the name "Orlando Bloom", I think of the guy who played Frodo... even though I know once I think about it that's not his name.

Everyone was secretly glad, as Rathur was a poor king, more interested in going on adventures than improving the lot of the people in his kingdom.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

The kingdom was happy for sometime until the rebel Koren the Dishwasher rebelled and started killing the aristocrats.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

But the rebel was killed and the King of Gaulois, Louis XVI invaded.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

But Koren the Dishwasher had only faked his death and ambushed the king's Ferrari on the road with a band of married men.

James Gryphon

Then the king's dog started to moan at the top of its lungs, rendering everyone that was in range to hear it permanently deaf.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

So everyone there asked the insurance company HearaLot for their insurance money.

Izeroth

HearaLot was not a real insurance company, and was actually just another one of Irozeth's fiendish plots.

Jukka the Sling

Then a whistleblower blew the whistle on HearaLot.

Delthion

The a Whistling Gypsy came over the hill and down to the valley so shady.

LT Sandpaw

But the insurance company kidnapped the gypsy and brought him to their boss.