Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Jeboran chuckled "How very naive of you. David couldn't care less whether I knew I was getting his brother killed, I did, that's what counts to him. Very little can stop an angry cat" the fox sighed "I suppose I should consider myself lucky that David respects you people as much as he does for if he didn't, I would be lying dead on the floor. David does not calm down, but he is willing to suspend his grievances against me because he respects you, and his respect is not easy to win" he turned away from her "Honestly, if it came down to my life versus his, I would rather he lived, for my soul is already damned and his is pure"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Paisley snapped out of her thoughts as the travelers drew closer, and called out to them so they'd be sure to notice the door. "Over here!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Aggril waved in answer, and made it to the door before the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feshr tested the tip of his spear against his paw, waiting patiently for night to fully fall for the horde to attack. He had been with Grain and Grina far too long to go against that order, and he knew their decisions were smart.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya groaned, for she had just noted how dark it was getting. "I see. Do you think that we can continue this later? Because if those cats are smart, they'll be attacking any minute." As much as she would like to get this resolved, if the cats took the Abbey, it would never get resolved. Little did she know how truly she spoke, for Grain was just then considering to start the attack.

Jukka the Sling

Paisley nodded at the otter and briefly introduced herself. "I'm Paisley." She went on quickly, "You say Redwall's bally well in danger?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryony came up just then, and said, "Hello. I'm Bryony. Yes, Redwall's in danger from a horde of cats."

The Skarzs

"I know it sounds ridiculous," Aggril said. "But you have to believe us. We don't know how many are in the cat horde, or when they're going to attack!" He looked up at the darkening sky. "May we come in, mate?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Wildcats?" Paisley muttered to herself as Aggril explained. Then - "Of course," she said briskly as she and another hare pushed the door open wider. "I'll take you chaps and chapess up to see Lord Grang." She turned and led them inside.

Cornflower MM

It was finally dark enough. Grain smiled, and nodded at Grinda. The attach was on! The orders were to storm the gate, and try to hack them to pieces. Well, that was the job of those who had axes, swords, or daggers. The others were to keep the Redwallers heads down with bows and slings. All this was to  be done as quietly as possible.

Delthion

"Do expect those cats will be attacking soon?" He spat the word cats out as if it was poison, he was speaking to Argunath, and holding his spear in his left paw.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"No doubt as soon as it's dark enough. We'd better get to the walls," Argunath said, striding out the door onto the lawns.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Feldion hurried after him. If the cats were going to attack then he would be in the thick of it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Feshr led a large portion of the horde toward the gates, the moonlight reflecting in his eyes as he foresaw victory. "Let's get moving," the serval hissed to the other cats. "The Ladies Grinda and Grain command it!" They crept quietly as only cats can toward the gate, then, they began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Argunath heard the start of the attack, and his teeth showed as he drew back his lips. "Come on, squirrel. You wanted a fight? Well, we've got one."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

OOC: If you were talking to Feldion, he's a squirrel.

The Skarzs

OOC: Crud; sorry. Thanks for that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.