News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Future of the Forum

Started by Matthias720, June 11, 2011, 05:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

That was a good call to split the games from the general discussion. :)  I think it was bound to happen with more activity on the board.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

I know this isn't really a Future of the Forum question or answer, but I didn't know where else to post it.

ATTENTION!!! AS OF TODAY, I AM NO LONGER GOING BY THE NAME OF
LADY AMBER!!! i AM NOW GOING TO BE CALLED NIGHTFIRE FULL TIME! DO NOT CALL ME AMBER AGAIN UNLESS IT IS IN THE APPROPRIATE RP-ING TOPIC!

Okay, I hope I'm not in trouble now or anything. I really didn't want to start a new topic just to announce a name change. Soooo....I'm outta here!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

I did that too. I changed my name from Nature Lover to Gonff.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

And I changed my name from Tiria Wildlough to CreggaRoseEyes, then back to Tiria Wildlough again. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Your signature is cool. I think I will start a new thread for this. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.