News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

(Where do you get all of these numbers from ??? )

Tungro

Also, in technicalities, the correct name to use would be Maria Feodorovna, as her name changed from Dagmar in 1866 and she never went by it again, and that's the name she's buried under.

Sebias of Redwall

What a horrible war this is! What evil and suffering it means!... What will become of Germany? What humiliation, what a downfall is in store for her? And all for the sins of the Hohenzollerns—their idiotic pride and insatiable ambition. Whatever has happened to the Germany of my childhood? I have such happy and poetic memories of my early years in Darmstadt and the good friends I had there. But on my later visits Germany seemed to me a changed country—a country I did not know and had never known
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Gilliard

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 26, 2021, 11:28:13 PM
What a horrible war this is! What evil and suffering it means!... What will become of Germany? What humiliation, what a downfall is in store for her? And all for the sins of the Hohenzollerns—their idiotic pride and insatiable ambition. Whatever has happened to the Germany of my childhood? I have such happy and poetic memories of my early years in Darmstadt and the good friends I had there. But on my later visits Germany seemed to me a changed country—a country I did not know and had never known
-_^

lass of something much

Dear Mai,
I'm leaving,
I'm sorry you had to find out this way,
It's time for me to go,
This was never my home,
I can't stay when they need me,
The banished prince is finding his way,
The avatar has carried my fate- just in a way I didn't know,
So good byyye,
When the war is won,
I hope we're not done,
Cause I, I don't hate you...

I, let you deceive me,
Let you break down my walls and push through to my feelings,
Still, hushed is night, you'd leave me,
Now you won't have to face all the years you're erasing,
So just go carve me a letter with your soul,
Etched in the paper,
Cause you know,
That I'd understand why you let, go,
Of all that we had in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uC6FhuBmHE
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(Where do you get all of these numbers from ??? )
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

So you are saying, you like New Zealand are actually only a myth?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tungro

Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine

Ally046

Fawkes and 12 other men had planned to blow up the Houses of Parliament while King James would be there, but their plot was discovered and they were arrested.

lass of something much

(Pfft! I'm not lying about the nose....I think....I haven't thoroughly memorized my face...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

My favorite adversary is Loki because he is so mischievous.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱