Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm grinning insanely. ;D Thank you so much, guys!!!  Every one of your comments means so much!

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 17, 2016, 11:05:48 PM
Quotehe looked like a homeschooler fencing for the first time.

*friendlyly (I'm going to pretend that's a word) glares at Jukka*
I'm homeschooled too, ya know.  Though I don't fence. XP
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I'm homeschooled, and I fence, so I assume that that is somehow directed at me. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You're homescooled Del?! I never knew that. ;D

LT Sandpaw

Oh no. Now I have to read this all over again instead of doing something I should be doing. Oh woe is me. ;D ;)

But seriously I'm enjoying it Jukka. This is a great, fun story with lots of interesting dialogue, and some pretty neat jokes. And Liliana is a great sue, I suppose a fiction like this is one of the few places you could get away with writing a character like that, so good on you for taking full advantage of our sarcastic humor.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

So much satire. That's a good amount of Acid Sass... Be careful you don't take more than the recommended dosage.

In all seriousness though, this is very enjoyable! Thank you for writing! ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Thank you so much, guys!!!  It means a huge amount to me. ;D

By the way, did you get a mention notification for the first post?  Amber said she didn't.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Weird.  I even went to the trouble of filling in the whole member ID and everything, instead of trusting fate to recognize the @ sign.  That's annoying.

rachel25

Great to see this is safe. This never fails to bring a smile to my face. Good job.

Jukka the Sling

Delthion

Alright, so at what time tonight will the next chapter be up? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

rachel25

I re read some of the old chapters and still love the bit about all our Rps and fanfics being real. I just thought of Faiyloe's and my story, its now technically an original work but started as a fanfic and my goodness. So many dead characters!  :D

The Skarzs

Ah, the satisfaction of the writer seeing the carnage he has wrought.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.