News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Indeed.

Hey, Jukka. Any idea when the next chapter will be up?

Jukka the Sling

Once I actually get it written.  I'm really sporadic with my updates. :P  So... I'm not really sure when.  Hopefully soon.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I love the latest chapters and the fact that I have a bigger role now!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

I can't believe I didn't see your comment until now! :P  Thank you!!!  (I really should get working on that next chapter. >.>)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Good things come to those who wait. :P

Rosie Willowwater

"This is why we can't have nice things!"

James Gryphon

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 08, 2017, 08:59:11 PM
Good things come to those who wait. :P
So I'm not worried! I know God will give me patience (I just hope He hurries!)
It may take a lifetime!
Well, that's okay by me! As long as I can be a patient rabbit (instantly).
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

It's hard to know with James, sometimes. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Melanda MacBurl

I read through this and wondered if you planned on continuing it soon. It's a very well-written story; I especially like the parts with Lilianna! :)
~ Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Oh man, I didn't realize how long it had been since I last wrote.  I'm a pathetic blob.  I'll see what I can do.  When I finish it, though, I might not be able to post it right away because my parents just decided we won't have internet at home since we're too dependent on it.  I'm typing this while sitting in our van in a McDonald's parking lot. :P

Delthion

Deeply disappointed Jukka, I expected this to be published and be available wherever books are sold by the time I came back! But alas, my trust in you was vainly placed! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

That cracked me up. ;D

Forget everything I said earlier, because we now have WiFi at home.  It will probably be limited, though.  I'll have to get to work on this again.