News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

Well, like I told Jukka, having too many characters makes writing hard, so if you really want more characters, then you're going to have to sacrifice quality. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Yeah, I know the feeling. It's hard even doing over like 9.

Before I saw this, I was going to do a RP after Forum RP sort of like this (where you RP as yourself, but you're a woodlander). Now, maybe - because Forum RP is not having that much posts now.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?! I BEG OF YOU!!! POST MORE OF THIS BRILLIANCE!!!!!!!!! *Sobs brokenly.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

Congrats on the Award!

This story is totally hilarious. I wish we had made a separate comedy award just so we could give it to this Fanfic. I was actually laughing aloud! One of my favorite parts was the introduction of Lilianna her getting called out as a sue. You nailed it, Jukka!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Jukka the Sling

...I can't believe this story has gotten so much praise.  Thank you, Tammo, thank you!  And thank you to all the judges that chose my story for the award!  You guys are AWESOME!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: rrrrr on August 02, 2015, 11:35:22 PM
So funny, wish I was in this :P
Precisely why the sequel was invented.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Yes, but we must keep the thread high up to make sure she doesn't forget about it! ;D ;D

Jukka the Sling

Fear not!  I've written some - it's just that I'm also trying to write another (LotR) fanfic as well, and I don't write every day, anyway.

I'll never forget this, though!  Thanks for being so loyal, guys!  I WILL finish this!

Delthion

YAAAAAAY!!! ;D ;D As this is one of the few fan-fics about the forum, and I am barely in the others. ;D ;D