News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Riddles!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

That was a great riddle, I didn't guess it, well done Amber!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lutra

I'm impressed with many of Jacques' riddles in the stories, but I'm not a great riddle-figure-outer so I never got them until they were revealed.  ???  Then of course, the a-ha moment.  He was good at those for sure.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

321tumbler

I like all his riddles, poems, and songs. It makes him a writer and poet.

Tam and Martin

I solved the Riddles from Rakkety Tam before they did  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WildDoogyPlumm

After the characters from High Rhulain solved the first riddle, I saw how it worked and paused my audiobook when the next one came up.  So fun!
That was the only book I really worked out letter puzzles in.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

321tumbler

Sometimes when I finish them before the characters and they take a long time, I get so frustrated.

Rusvul

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 23, 2011, 01:39:26 PM
"Seek the Founder in the stone, where the little folk go."
Seek-a-flounder inna stone, ahoy, ahoy, seek-a-flounder inna stone, ahoy, ahoy...... little folkses!

321tumbler

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 08, 2013, 02:23:45 AM
Quote from: Matthias720 on June 23, 2011, 01:39:26 PM
"Seek the Founder in the stone, where the little folk go."
Seek-a-flounder inna stone, ahoy, ahoy, seek-a-flounder inna stone, ahoy, ahoy...... little folkses!
I think they picture it perfectlly in the show.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Osu on June 22, 2011, 04:55:19 PM
Riddles! One of the best parts of the series! Here's a question for all y'all: how many of the riddles were you able to solve before the characters did? I think I got part of one in Taggerung... must look it up now.  8)

I only figured out a couple; I'm not very good at riddles. :-\  The ones I did figure out, though, seemed really obvious to me and I was surprised that the characters took so long to get them.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

I actually own the REDWALL Riddla and it has been good fun trying to solve them without looking in at the answers   ;)   [/shadow]

321tumbler

Does that have all the Redwall riddles?

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.