0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Oh. Then back to my original statement, I meant that Oracle has not put your character sheets in the Original Posts with the rest of ours.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I do need to do that don't I?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

I get to be a lynx version of Picard!

Who is the greyish brown thing? I forget what all of their species are...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

The fox is Jenbean, or Sage.

LT Sandpaw

Good work with the picture, but they do still have human hands which looks rather disturbing. ;D :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Hickory

I don't see a pic... Oh. Wow. *shivers*

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 09, 2015, 12:53:29 PM
Good work with the picture, but they do still have human hands which looks rather disturbing. ;D :P
Yeah, well. I had 15 minutes.

Søren

Should someone take over Sand's character Casta Longeye? He's gone.

Hickory

Let's say he was murdered by the people he was rescued by (for some obscure reason) and we can continue without him as an antagonist.

Faiyloe

I'll play him... XP Seeing as he would be directly interacting which the NPC characters I have been playing. If I can bring myself to post. You guys need to make longer posts, I have nothing to work with!... XP
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Søren

Is anyone still playing this, or can we skip ahead to us being back on board the ship already?