2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Delthion

Hehe, "He's dead Jim."

And Faiyloe, the government is a council, fifty members govern the entire world, 9/10ths have to agree to do anything, you are just below a council member. And handle any angst that may arise from the regions of the world, your onboard to make sure that we don't botch any alien meetings. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

That was the idea.  ;D cant wait to boss people around.  ;D (Don't worry, I'll use restraint)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

No, please don't, the key for this is to be as much like an inexperienced diplomat at odds with a captain as possible... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

yes but I also have to make it seem believable. Don't worry. I'll make your job as difficult as possible ;D.

Delthion

Rusvul

I'll probably be argumentative as well... Captains tend to always need more from their hardware than they can get :P

Delthion

Maybe, but be more like Paris, I think that that would be a good idea...

Rusvul

Lee Allen will be fairly Parisish, but Richard, the grizzled man who's been working on a starship for his entire adult life... I think not.

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

If we want to make things difficult for the captain I could slap her in handcuffs every time I meet her ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Hehe, but no that would be contradicting the authority of the council and then they would send everything they had against us. But it's still funny. ;D

Izeroth

Are we going to start a ways away from our destination, or will we start near it?

Faiyloe

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 24, 2014, 03:18:52 PM
If we want to make things difficult for the captain I could slap her in handcuffs every time I meet her ;D

If you even dare, without your captains explicit orders, I will come at you with everything I've got, I'll have you demoted if not confined for apprehending a government authority.

Søren

And now that we have a doctor, can we get underway?

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Nothing brings out the spirit of Christmas like shooting space pirates and aliens.