What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Your a funny and cool guy sense returning to the forum!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

You are the above, except for your liking of the Patriots, but I think I can deal with that...for now. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Banya

You're articulate and you seem pretty cool.  You like Arrow, so yeah, you're cool. 

Skyblade

You're nice and helpful, and I want to be friends with you ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

You are wise, calm, patient, kind, ad sweet: A wonderful friend. :)

Delthion

You are friendly, but rather unpredictable, you can be recklessly brave and therefore a lot like Roland! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

You remind me of how I used to be some time ago.

Delthion

Well then I must have a bright future ahead! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Creative, wise, level-headed, a lot like Olivier in Roland.

I'm reading that right now and loving it so pardon all of the references. ;D ;D

Banya

Del, you are clever and friendly and I'm happy to know you.  You seem to be a natural leader and encourager.  You also seem like you might be very popular within your circle of close friends. Just a guess.

Cornflower MM

You're smart and intelligent (Two words that mean the same thing, I know. Hush.), nice, and sweet - I'm glad to know you. :)

Quote from: Delthion on February 11, 2015, 03:47:23 AM
You are friendly, but rather unpredictable, you can be recklessly brave and therefore a lot like Roland! ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHO THE HECK IS ROLAND?!?!?!?!?! And thanks. (Although I'm really quite a coward in real life.)

Quote from: Banya on February 11, 2015, 07:03:21 PM
Del, you are clever and friendly and I'm happy to know you.  You seem to be a natural leader and encourager.  You also seem like you might be very popular within your circle of close friends. Just a guess.

A very correct guess! *Hands Banya biscuit*

Morgazath

Very kind, friendly, and an extremely good friend.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Thankee, Mor!

You're a kind, sweet, member with a taste for blueberry pie. (;))

Mhera

You are very sweet, if a little volatile at times ;D

Skyblade

Mhera, you are an amazing member. I know you do your best to contribute to the forum and it shows. We would have lost a lot had you left. Thanks for being who you are :)

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 10, 2015, 11:37:14 PM
You are wise, calm, patient, kind, ad sweet: A wonderful friend. :)

Thank you, Corny! Likewise ^=^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!