News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Scott McLamok on January 26, 2022, 05:21:32 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on January 24, 2022, 05:28:41 PM
Scott doesn't seem very sad about it.
Perhaps he had something to do with the Emperor's disappearance...
You dare? I will personally execute you for such insolence
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 26, 2022, 08:17:07 PM
Personal execution is just murder, Scottie.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Maybe Scott "personally murdered" Seb, and that's why he hasn't been active lately.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

;D *continues accusing Scott*

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 07, 2022, 04:38:28 PM*after some digging, pulls a pipe organ from the VoC and begins playing the Phantom of the Opera Overture*

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 07, 2022, 06:23:09 PMZere vaz a ztory aboot a myzteriouz mazked man 'auntin' a talk zhov- tvaz called 'Ze Phantom O' Ze Oprah'.
Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on February 07, 2022, 07:57:07 PMI think I've read that... it sounds familiar.
Quote from: Booklover on February 07, 2022, 08:20:29 PMThe phantom of the opera is here... inside my mind...

(It's a musical.)
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 07, 2022, 08:21:53 PM*Drops a chandelier on BL*
Quote from: Booklover on February 07, 2022, 08:48:29 PM...is that a reference to Phantom of the Opera? I know almost nothing about it.

*dodges, then wonders about how often chandeliers fall (they wouldn't be used or made so fancily if they were likely to fall)*
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 07, 2022, 08:50:27 PMIt was a reference :giggle:
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 07, 2022, 08:51:44 PMBesides falling chandeliers are fantastic booby traps.

Cleanup afterwards can be a hassle though...
Quote from: Booklover on February 07, 2022, 08:52:02 PMI can't think of any references about references, but thinking is always a dangerous pastime.
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 07, 2022, 08:55:35 PMUneasy is the head that wears the crown
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 07, 2022, 09:03:34 PMI'm occasionally uneasy while not wearing a crown.
Quote from: Booklover on February 07, 2022, 09:04:39 PMBut are you always uneasy when wearing a crown?
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 07, 2022, 09:06:46 PMThe last crown I wore was a Burger King crown, so yes.
Long live the RRR!