News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel: Sunpaw and Mask

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

"Yes, I'm do for a great meal." Rina held a paw to her stomach.

---

"Alrighty then, don't get your tail in a knot!" Ralphez packed a sack with leftover bird. "You never know when you'll need some meat!"

(OOC: That sounded so cheesy!!)

Maudie

(OOC: Haha.)

Firtin trudged forward. "Me too. They better have good food there."

---

Trasc shrugged. "Aw, put a button on it. Them birds'll be rotten afore we get a chance to eat them. Just move your sorry seat on out of here."

(OOC: Dear, dear. That Trasc is rather crass.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: I posted my newest art thing)

Rina laughed a hearty laugh and kept walking.

---

Ralphez squinted in the sun light down the long path ahead of them. "You're right, pal, I'm gonna throw them out."

Maudie

Firtin walked beside Rina, feeling relaxed. It had been a long time since he had a companion.
At the faint sound of voices his ears perked up. "Shh. I think I hear something."

---

Trasc nodded sagely. "Of course I'm right, yew buffoon! But that's yore problem, not mine. Let's go find some'at to plunder."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina listened and she too could here voices.

---

Ralphez bopped Trasc over the head with his paw. "I ain't no buffoon!!"

Maudie

Firtin crept forward, grabbing his knife from its sheath. What was out there?

---

Trasc rubbed his ear ruefully. "Yes you are. And that ain't fair!" He brought his paw in an uppercut to Ralphez's stomach.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina brought a paw to her lips, quieting her partner.

---

Ralphez gulped for air. "Oh! I am no buffoon." He said with a snarl.

Maudie

Firtin motioned to Rina to come forward, then kept moving to get a better look.

---

Trasc sneered. "Yes, you are. But it don't matter. Let's move on."

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina nodded, following the fox.

___

Ralphez sneered, "I wander whats we's is gonna find fur us out thur!"

Maudie

Coming up behind a boulder, Firtin saw a rat and a ferret slowly coming up the path, speaking vehemently.

---

Trasc nodded, chuckling evilly. "Probably some nice fat sparrows and some good veggible soup."

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina stifled a growl. She hated rats.

---

Ralphez grinned. "I likes veggitable soup!"

OOC: I meant for it to be spelled wrong. :)

Maudie

Firtin snarled softly. "Huh, ferrets. I get the ferret."

---

Trasc sneered patronizingly. "So do I. So let's go find some. "

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina wanted to laugh at the site of two vermin talking about soup. "Right. The rats all mine!"

---

"Lets!" Ralphez hopped up and started skipping, singing about soup. "Ohhhhh, me likes me veggitable soups. O, it tastes so grand and good," And on on on he sang.

Maudie

Firtin grinned. "I'll come up on them from behind. You confront them." He eased away and stealthily crept behind the bushes, keeping his eye on the two beasts.

---

Trasc rolled his eyes as he watched Ralphez sing. Sometimes Ralphez could be very annoying.

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina nodded and strode up to the rat. She tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello, my good sir. Out for a stroll?"

---

Ralphez hummed the last verse of his made up song. He turned to see a badger talking to his companion.