News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Søren

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 28, 2015, 01:22:33 AM
Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 12:56:11 AM
*Steps through hole in LT's duct tape barrier Jet's energy blast created* Thank you for the new doorway. ;D

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 28, 2015, 12:43:24 AM
Who's gonna be our leader?
JOIN ME!
I'D RATHER DRINK DUMPSTER JUICE!!!!!
Thanks for putting THAT image in my head...

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Join the guest revolution, and support the staff! Today only: a free carton of egg rolls, one gallon of dumpster juice, and a fresh taco for every member who defects!
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 28, 2015, 01:02:30 AM
*Locks Mhera in chains of auric energy*
*Briefly disembodies self from account and uses guest form to break chains; logs back on*

How can ya'll pass up the chance of free egg rolls, dumpster juice, and a taco?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

Because my TV show will not run you MAGGOTS!

CHAAAAARGEEEEE!

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 28, 2015, 01:28:31 AM
Join the guest revolution, and support the staff! Today only: a free carton of egg rolls, one gallon of dumpster juice, and a fresh taco for every member who defects!
I'll take the role of Sweden in this war. Injured, come to me!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 01:58:57 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 28, 2015, 01:02:30 AM
*Locks Mhera in chains of auric energy*
*Briefly disembodies self from account and uses guest form to break chains; logs back on*

I can totally pass that up! I mean, seriously, dumpster juice?! Come on!

And Mhera, how on Earth could you go to the...Evil Side? *Sobs* :'(

James Gryphon

Dumpster juice is delicious and nutritious! It's filled with vitamins and herbs, and it builds up your antibodies. What's not to like?*
*thesestatementshavenotbeenevaluatedbythefoodanddrugadministrationthisproductisnotintendedtodiagnosetreatcureorpreventanydiseasethestatementsabovemaynotberepresentativeofeverysampleofproductpleaseconsultwithyourdoctorbeforeusingthisproductyourresultsmayvary
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Wow! That sounds slightly better than my usual diet of dying threads and syrup!

Mhera

Quote from: Lady Amber on February 28, 2015, 03:42:25 AM
And Mhera, how on Earth could you go to the...Evil Side? *Sobs* :'(
*sips dumpster juice* Who said I was good to begin with?

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 27, 2015, 11:58:39 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 27, 2015, 10:05:37 PM
So, anyone have a plan of attack. 'Cause, you know, there are hungry guests that would like nothing better than to sink their fangs into a good old piece of juicy member.

Form a impenetrable wall in the cellars where we can survive an all out siege! Check the weapon supplies and summon the mightiest warriors. Sharpen your swords and pitchforks, light your torches and ready the catapults. Gather food and drink then store them safely underground. Patrol the Front lawns constantly for new warriors and mount a guard in the Forum games. Prepare to defend the forum with your lives. Ready all your armor and shine your boots. assemble any potential fighters and arm every able bodied member. Assign officers and most of all we need a leader! WE ARE GOING TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you aren't Theoden in your spare time? He got all the great speeches and that one was worthy of such a hero! ;D

Anyway I have summoned Roland to assist us in quelling the heretical guests from the forums.

I shall quell all resistance and I shall fall on the guests with my well-made sword. Durendal, let your steel cleave through the evils of guesthood and destroy all those who dare to side with them. Monjoy!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 28, 2015, 03:50:59 AM
Dumpster juice is delicious and nutritious! It's filled with vitamins and herbs, and it builds up your antibodies. What's not to like?*
*thesestatementshavenotbeenevaluatedbythefoodanddrugadministrationthisproductisnotintendedtodiagnosetreatcureorpreventanydiseasethestatementsabovemaynotberepresentativeofeverysampleofproductpleaseconsultwithyourdoctorbeforeusingthisproductyourresultsmayvary
Oh dang it, a hair is on my screen.

Lady Ashenwyte

The members, suffering a crushing betrayal,  prepare for war while Mhera is drinking dumpster juice. Check back after the interval for more! ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Wait a minute, is this the TV show thread for the audition thread?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Let's just pick a leader. We got a Forum War between Mhera's guests, James's staff, and the intrepid Members. We need a member leader.