News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Eulaliaaa!

I'd keep an eye on them, this could be very bad.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 03:20:10 AM

..Says the one who started all this chaos.

Faiyloe

We can't fight the guest invasion while we are divided! If we let this civil war go on much longer then the guests will use it to their advantage and you will have no chaos! I am all for chaos but it must be for the right cause. If we don't unite now then everything that makes the cellars great and strong and unique and beautiful will be gone. Wiped out. Nothing left but the tyrannical oppressive rule of the guests. Edicts passed telling you when and how you can post, post count rationing, and forced labor. That is what you will get under the guests! We must not let this happen! So rise up my fellow Cellarians! Rise up and fight! For chaos and freedom!

Edit: See they are already scouting out the council room.

Guest   10:37:49 PM   Viewing the topic Cellar Council [CLOSED].
Guest   10:33:36 PM   Viewing the topic Cellar Council [CLOSED].
Guest   10:25:22 PM   Viewing the topic Cellar Council [CLOSED].

Oh why hello there...
QuoteGuest   10:25:28 PM   Viewing the topic Guests are doing something secretly!.
*Smashes Guest over the head with my frying pan*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Izeroth on June 12, 2015, 03:24:19 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 03:20:10 AM

..Says the one who started all this chaos.

Well, we are all members against the guests, so if they are threatening our forums, it could be bad for all of us. I say we stick together for now until the guests are no longer a concern, then we continue fighting.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

YES! Gather the forces start building a barricade! Arm your selves! We are going to war!

Jetthebinturong

I say we leave the guests alone since there is literally no way they can contribute to the forum unless they join and instead focus on eradicating the boring, tyrannical government that Soren and Izeroth seem intent on setting up.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

That you yourself Jet was a part of. You ran for President, supporting government. I never said that it should be tyrinical, in fact I spoke out against it. This is expression!

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I ran for president so I could keep the Cellars the way it was. I was going to disband the Council, the Intelligence Agency and everything that the government is doing to make the Cellars more boring.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Boring! Boring! Never, in fact mindless chaos is boring. You need plot, motivation! Like the guests for instance... If there where no Government then you would have nothing to fight against hence no chaos... really I think things would be very boring. But now is not the time for that. The guests are the immediate threat we can deal with our disagreements on government latter.

rrrrr

Ohhhh, the bally politics, wot, wot. :-X :-\ :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

. . .. . . How is it that when you guys post, you see Guests and other members viewing this topic. . . . Yet, when I look around here, there's just me? No members. No Guests. Just me.

Banya

QuoteBanya and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
o_________________________o

I voted for neither Soren nor Jet.  Sorry, gents.

Søren

Quote from: Banya on June 13, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

What poll didn't you vote for me in? ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Banya on June 13, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

Which leaves Iz or Skar.