News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Feather bomb! *Throws down feather pillow* Feathers explode everywhere masking Sandpaw's escape* Attacks Soren from behind with a large pillow*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*blocks with crazy looking feather gun*
*shots Sand in the face*

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

*Revive*

*Whacks Soren with a pillow*
Freddy

Morgazath

I forgot about this. *Whacks random person with pillow.* ;D
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

Vilu Daskar

*Whacks Soren with memory foam pillow.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Morgazath

What is it with memory foam? *Whacks Soren and Vilu.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Vilu Daskar

It's harder. *Whacks Morg back.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Whacks Sage with a rock. It's a troll pillow.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Since I can't see that. *Whacks Sage again.*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 29, 2015, 12:05:10 AM
Soren and Russa:

Hahaha! That's funny. ;D (I have red hair in real life, too.)

*Whacks Soren*
Freddy

Søren

Vilu Daskar

Whacks Soren with troll pillow.