News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Anyone want to have a duel with me?

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 17, 2015, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Does anyone want to have a duel with me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

I will battle you Lord Ash, name the place and rules!

Okay so what's it going to be, an actually duel Science fiction fantasy or Regular who's going to win so on so forth.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy. It is set along the Western coast, in sight of Salamandastron. We are duelling on a  cliff edge.

My character:

Name: Brocksword I.

Species: Badger.

Appearance: He wears a long, black cloak, and studded leather armour with the Brock family crest on it. He has a scar on one eye, and wears a coif with a crown attached to it. He has a scar on one eye.

Weapons: A sword crafted by a Badger lord, and a pike given to him by an old friend who passed away.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Ya lets do this, also if you want to win in the end that's fine with me I will PP myself and end it when we had some dueling fun, however if you want to end it differently just say so. ;)

My Character

Name: Varrish Brutehammer

Species: Wolverine.

Appearance: A large ferocious looking creature with a massive chainmail tunic and thick leather clothing. Born from the rough North he is covered with thick white fur and has angry yellow eyes.

Weapons: He carries a large broadsword and a strong plain war hammer.

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

Lady Ashenwyte

Do you want to start it on Saturday? I'll be busy until then.

LT Sandpaw

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh, and I'd like to change it to a fight on a ship. Is this okay?

LT Sandpaw

On a ship, uh sure why not, maybe you could do a brief description of the ship and what the waters like etc.

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

It's been a little while, we still doing this duel?