PUDDLES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, January 25, 2015, 06:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

HURRY We must stop them before pudles TaKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

post here how the puddles will take over the world, starting as water vapor,and then how we humans and animals and.....a troll.......plan to stop the domination of puddles!!

slight back story
ok so last time it rained i was out side with slip-on shoes on and my brother splashed water on them and so i had soaking wet shoes and there were puddles every where so it was unavoidable to have to step in water. so i said that puddles would take over the world. yeah i know. but its something to make up a story about.  :P
[close]

and lets do the thing where we talk in OOC: when we are not making the story. Also, don't post long paragraphs. let other people get their word in too.

BIC: up in the sky, dancing in the clouds there was WATER VAPOR!!!  :o This water vapor molecule was hungry, so it went with its friends to the nearest burger place(wendy's,Mcdonnalds,burger king, any of those)

OOC: so now the next person would post something about the burger place and the molecules.  ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

The water molecules went to Chik-Fil-A, because it's just awesome ;D The cashier looked at them and freaked out. "WHO ARE YOU??"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: Oh i forgot to say that the restaurant is molecule sized

BIC: "What do you mean? we are peeeerfectly normal!" said the molecules in unison.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Naw ye aren't, mah laddie bucks." said a molecule sized Wild Doogy Plumm "Ah have tae kill ye now." he said as he drew his claymore.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

The Chik-Fil-A cashier abandoned her post and fled, shrieking, because of the fact that water molecules were trying to buy burgers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 27, 2015, 06:37:08 PM
The Chik-Fil-A cashier abandoned her post and fled, shrieking, because of the fact that water molecules were trying to buy burgers.
*chicken sandwiches, not burgers.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

The water molecules quickly combined, forming a masssive water monster.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: water monster meaning a monster to the molecules or to us? And there were only like 5-7 molecules.

BIC: How dare you insult me! You will pay for this!!! But not yet because I'm hungry, but you will pay for this!" Said the monster
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Izeroth

OOC: A monster to us. More molecules have been collected from the vicinity. There are hundreds of puddles nearby...

Jukka the Sling

The Chik-Fil-A cashier dialed 911 and asked for the fire department.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

The water monster then stomped on the restaurant (which didn't actually do anything to the building, but ruined all the electronics).

Skyblade

"Dang it, it destroyed the best part!" said the restaurant owner, wearing an expression not unlike this: :P

Meanwhile, the water monster had picked up Wild Doogy Plumm.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber

Then the water monster ATE Wild Doogy Plumm.:o But, seeing as it was made out of water, he was totally unharmed.

Hickory

... but after prolonged submersion drowned.

After the fire department rrealized that shooting water at the beast did  nothing, they called in the US Armed Forces, who promptly used flme throwers on the beast. When that failed, they shot a small missile into the center of the monster and detonated it, causing the beast to spilt up and go back to being puddles. Problem solved. (but I've ben on the forums long enough to know that's not happening)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.