News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

Memm thought for a moment, then replied. "The Tussock family is staying here for the season... their dormitory is just down the hall.

Cheering, the Dibbun horde moved off down the hall. The only occupant in the other room was a teenage hare, the son of Pasque's father, by the name of Lynum. He smiled upon seeing her, Memm and the other Dibbuns. "What brings you here today?" he asked. Memm explained, with several additions by the Dibbuns, the quest. The older hare noddded understnadingly. "Yes, the pendantis right here." Lynum opned a drawer in the bedside table and pulled out the medal.

It glowed in the light, a solid gold medallion set with a bluejohn. They all admired it, then Lynum put it back in the drawer. "Sorry to say, but I'm sure that the medallion doesn't hold a clue for you. Now, the second part... Abbot Apodemus has been telling me about the recent history of the Abbey. Not long ago, a blind badgermum by the name of Cregga was killed by a vermin shaft and buried in the grounds. She is the only blind badger to ever have been at the Abbey. Checking her grave is the best thing to do."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I am so, so sorry! RL got in the way.

BIC: "C'mon, whatta we waitin' for? Le's go!" Kale cheered, before running for the door. Then e had a thought, and ran back. Tugging on Lynum's tunic, the squirrel said, "Thank you!" before running for the door again.

Skyblade

"Yes, thank ye!" Star chirped as if she was a songbird rather than the falcon she was. She flew after Kale, feeling the air rush by her tiny wings.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Lynum watched them go, a small smile on his face. Dibbuns, he thought. Aways roused by small things.

Cornflower MM

Kale threw the door open and ran down the hallway, assuming the rest of the Dibbuns were following him. He was pretty sure Star at least was.

Wot, wot!

OOC: No worries Corny :) I've been a bit busy too

BIC: Bluebell skipped after her friends, not really sure where they were going but very excited for another clue.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

OOC:Thanks for hanging on and posting with me.  ;)

BIC: At the gravestone, the Dibbuns gathered around and inspeccted it. Aaron ran his paw over the top, finding nothing.

Cornflower MM

There's nuthin' there!" Kale cried, disappointed as he ran around the grave stone. Then his paw hit something in the grass. "Ouch!" He cried.

OOC: I'm assuming this next clue is Cregga's medal? I it's not, I'll make the thing he stubbed little little footpaw on a rock.

Hickory

OOC: Erg. I'm thinking of making this the last clue, so make it a thin slate os stone. He'll pick it up, then Memm'll read the riddle on it.

Cornflower MM

Kale bent down to see what he'd hit, and gasped. "Isa rock wivva writin's onnit! Read it, read it, Memm!" He called excitedly, grapping the piece of slat and showing it to the kindly hare.

Hickory

OOC: INCREEDIBLY SORRY I haven'g gotten to this earlier.

BIC: Memm brushed off some stone dst from the slate. Squinting here eyes, she read aloud.

"Found my last clue,
have you.
My sword is last,
for you to discover.
Strapped behind,
the back of a friend.
They are the one's
who'll finish your quest."

OOC: Think about the time setting the RP is in!