News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

Memm had arrived at the orchard. She smiled at the antics of Cai and Arnim looking at the sword. The harenurse chuckled and said aloud, "Martin's sword is much too sharp to stay in the tree, it would cut the branches. Maybe the clue is in a box..." This set flame to another hearty search.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Who's your dibbun Sagey?

Augustus stared at Memm Flackery and hugged her. "Thanks Miz Flackerty, we need sum help." He looked at the other dibbuns and ran in a random direction, falling flat on his face.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: Aaron. I posted with him earlier.

BIC: Aaron raced off. "A box? C'mon, let's look!" He proceded to glance around the orchard, looking for the sheen of a polished wooden box.

Lady Ashenwyte

Augustus got up and continued looking in the Orchard.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

Bluebell giggled with excitement as she walked over to the dibbuns. "Anybody find it yet?" She asked, looking around.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Unimaginative

"I knew it wuz inna box, I wuz jus' seein' if'n you knew."Said Jarvey proudly, before following Augustus deeper into the Orchid. "Ooo, a Capertiller!"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Hickory

OOC: Yea, this is fine, just ease up a little on the accents.

BIC: Aaron, instead of checking the trees, was looking at the ground, studying the various small holes for signs of a box.

Russa Nodrey

Arnim jumped down from the apple tree. "How big is the box, Memm?" he asked.
Freddy

Hickory

"About a quarter the width of one of the wallstones, Arnim. If you Dibbuns need help, there's a riddle I have to help find the box."

Cornflower MM

Kale had grinned at his badger friend, then helped look in the trees. But when Memm announced that she had a helpful riddle, the squirrel raced over to her. "A riddle, Memm? Wot bes it?" He asked, tugging on her sleeve to get her attention.

Hickory

Memm smiled. "Here it is."

It's been put away,
I know not where.
A hidden place,
next to a pair.

OOC: If you can't figure it out (I hope you can) I can give a clue.

Unimaginative

"A pear?" asked Jarvey curiously. "There's a lotta pears here in the orchid." The little Shrew peered into some of the branches. "There's h'a pear right there."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Does someone just randomly decide to find the clue?

BIC: "pear?" Cai asked, "Wut kind,?" Scrambling up one of the many pear trees Cai pulled on one of the young fruits free letting it fall into the crowd of dibbuns. "Oops."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Kale thought for a minute. Next to a pear? Or pair? There's lotsa pears. . . . He was startled out of his thoughts by a pear falling right beside his footpaw. Scowling, he looked up, and saw his friend Cai.

OOC: I guess, but I'm not sure. *Looks at Sagey*

Skyblade

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 04, 2015, 08:28:55 AM
Augustus scowled and said "Da big beasts be bezy!" at the falcon.

"You don' know that," Star retorted. She started flying around, thinking about the riddle. "Pear, pear, can be on a tree or fallen on da ground." She weaved around branches that held the fruit. "But it also says it's hidden! Somewhere secret, maybe."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!