News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

That breath-taking moment when you just finish reading a really long and interesting run on sentence.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

That shocking moment when you're on the 24th episode of Death Note and you suddenly discover Rem is female.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

shisteer of nothing much

That nostalgic moment when you wake up the day after your nephew left and remember that he's gone.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That boring yet important moment when you revive a thread.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

That moment of a return to the norm when you help revive a thread.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

That ironic moment when you should be doing your English homework but you're too busy reading or on a forum about a series of books.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

That painful moment when you drop a motorbike on your leg.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Ouch...

That disappointing moment when you are up at the crack of dawn but the sunrise was hidden behind a bunch of clouds...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

That conflicting moment when you want to go on the Redwall Forum but it is so cold outside of your bed.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

That freezing moment when you decide to go for a walk in bare feet, shorts and a t shirt because it's sunny outside, but then you realise that it's still winter, despite the lack of snow.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Wait, you guys get snow there?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

That moment when one catches up on their unread posts.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

That slightly irritating moment when you sleep for four hours and your body says "Nope, no more for you."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

shisteer of nothing much

That blank moment when you first read one of Sheev's topics (or Rosie's) and you have to force your brain (against its will) to try and figure out what they're talking about.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!