News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

How can anyone possibly follow what you're saying?! I can't even piece together most of this!!! :o :o :o :o
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

i liek twilite. edwrad is leik so cool!!!!!1!!!!! adn bella is horrible becuz im for EDWRAD!!!!!!!111!!!!

OOC: You said fangirl. I am fangirling. In reality, I dislike Edward and Bella.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Maudie

bella is a brat but jacob omg!!!!! i wld totlly mrry him!! hes so hot!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Mhera

teh othr topc is 4 teh advengurs an we dont tok lik dis in it

Søren

Mhera

Søren

LT Sandpaw

Funnily enough some of the most serious Grammar Nazi's are also Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls...

THE BATTLE RAGES ON

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro