News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

wow u guyz r rude!!!1!!11 abd i dont understnd y u liek all thos ikky actors wen u cud like te h outsider!!!1!!!!11! the outsider is my hubby for shure i love him sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhh!!!!!1!!!1!1!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(In all seriousness, though, no matter how creepy the Outsider looks, I really like him.  He's awesome.  ;D  He's not my hubby, though.  I have no hubby, for I am an independent woman who don't need no man.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I'm sorry, sir.... This appears to be the end. It's been an honor, sir.

Just kidding.

Commence aerial bombardment, and drop some grammar textbooks too!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Lady Ashenwyte

*Rips off fangirl skin* GRAMMAR AND TEXTBOOKS! *Uses the power of GRAMMAR TO DESTROY THE FANGIRLS*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

This is the grammar Nazi FDC, launching "you're and your" shells in the gamma sector, all personnel please clear the area. Launching in thirty seconds.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Russa Nodrey

lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!! and i was like darleen how could you???!!!!!!!!!1 and she was like dunno!1 and im like that ipod cost lots of mony!!!!1 and shes like get joe to fix it

does any one herr fel my pane???

Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 29, 2015, 02:08:06 PM
dos any one herr fel my ppane???

I can fell your windowpane. *Fells Russa's windowpane* *Fells Russa*

Mhera

Søren