News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Delthion

NEVER!!!

*Builds huge underground compound safe from text zombies.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Delthion

*Text zombie proof...they are weakened by a certain compound and I have that in all of the halls.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

It's too late... They've breached the outer walls and overwhelmed the defenders... They're coming..

Run for your lives!

Delthion

*Waits until they are all in the center of the compound. Leaves and detonates the room with the zombies all still in there. Builds another even more zombie proof compound.*

Mhera

lolz ur tryin 2 xplod us but u dont relize its josh hutcherson who da bomb

Wylder Treejumper

This thread is probably the most horrifying thread in existence. Forget the guest invasion! THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Y u peeps hav 2 mak dis violence? Lolz chillax lololz

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

I.. I think I've been bitten. I'm succumbing to it! Aaaaah!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mhera on April 30, 2015, 04:28:04 AM

nooooooo its liam hemsworth who da bomb!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!11!!! team gale for liefff!!!!!!!1!!!!1 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 30, 2015, 05:00:31 AM
Quote from: Mhera on April 30, 2015, 04:28:04 AM

nooooooo its liam hemsworth who da bomb!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!11!!! team gale for liefff!!!!!!!1!!!!1 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
*googles Liam Hensworth*
Ah, baby Thor, how nice.
*smashes iPad to pieces*
Quote from: Izeroth on April 30, 2015, 05:01:57 AM
I Iz text now! Lollll!!!!!11111
Cool lolz wat u want 2 tak bout?

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Rainshadow

Quote from: Izeroth on April 30, 2015, 05:01:57 AM
I Iz text now! Lollll!!!!!11111

woa wuts wit teh captial leters, izeroht?!?!?!?!?1 y u use tose?!?!1?!!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!