Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 01, 2015, 04:03:03 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on May 01, 2015, 02:11:29 AM
Totes cray cray. #Cray #Txtspk4lyfe #luk@mynails #<3mymanicure #sokyoot #starbucks
lik hashtag lolz (( That's a ton of hashtags Blue OI don't know what to say because I'm a Gold Starbucks Card holder.O ))

#awesome #hashtag #luvya #lol #ididntactuallyhavemynailsdone #ilykenevago2starbucks #imsohipsterimakemyowncoffee #scarves #messengerbags #ifiwerearichman #omgihatethatmusical #whydidieven #stupidfreakingfiddleronthestupidfreakingroof
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: BlueRose on May 01, 2015, 05:25:50 AM
Totes cray cray. #Cray #Txtspk4lyfe #luk@mynails #<3mymanicure #sokyoot #starbucks
lik hashtag lolz (( That's a ton of hashtags Blue OI don't know what to say because I'm a Gold Starbucks Card holder.O ))

#awesome #hashtag #luvya #lol #ididntactuallyhavemynailsdone #ilykenevago2starbucks #imsohipsterimakemyowncoffee #scarves #messengerbags #ifiwerearichman #omgihatethatmusical #whydidieven #stupidfreakingfiddleronthestupidfreakingroof
#youmakeyourowncoffee #woah #howoftendoyouquoteposts #justwondering #tired #yinottakinlikedis #tweettweet

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BlueRose

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 01, 2015, 06:12:13 AM

#youmakeyourowncoffee #woah #howoftendoyouquoteposts #justwondering #tired #yinottakinlikedis #tweettweet

#enough2bannoying #thatshowofteniquoteposts #guyzstopbullyingmhera #bullyingismean #istayeduppast1am
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Lady Amber

Søren

Quote from: BlueRose on May 01, 2015, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 01, 2015, 06:12:13 AM

#enough2bannoying #thatshowofteniquoteposts #guyzstopbullyingmhera #bullyingismean #istayeduppast1am
#notbulliingmhermher
Quote from: Lady Amber on May 01, 2015, 03:19:10 PM
hi!!!!!!!!!!!11! wat r we takn bout?
i don no, wat u takin bout?

Russa Nodrey

an he was like o no u didnth an I wad lke o yes I did!!!1!!
Freddy

Søren

Russa Nodrey

im talkin bout mitch!!!!!!1 btw we totes broke up
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

You don't like Fiddler on the Roof? For that, I must tie you down in front of my English class and give you grammar lessons all day for the rest of your life!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 01, 2015, 03:48:07 PM
im talkin bout mitch!!!!!!1 btw we totes broke up
lolz srsly? wat he lok lik, i hav a sis.

Wylder Treejumper

It's a very long, very sad, and very good musical about Jews in Russia. It's one of my favorite movies...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren