Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Delthion

From thy improper form of speech and lack of all form; I'd say that your version of bad is, in reality good. *Sends in an entire Frankish army that decimates the text speakers.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on May 03, 2015, 02:29:28 AM
From thy improper form of speech and lack of all form; I'd say tat your version of bad is, in reality good. *Sends in an entire Frankish army that decimates the text speakers.*
ooh i lik u typo

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

hippocrit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

If thy words were in any way spelled correctly I would take your word for it. But thou hast lost all of thy credibility by thy foolish attacks on all things good and pure.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

thys dont talk what u mean bro?

hast hast hast lololololollolololol lik ur fav thing... u need 2 diversify teh voccab bro! dont get hung up on 1 thing... use lots of diff reel words like teh rest of us...
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ha! Real words, if you only knew the power of the tongue! You have corrupted it and made its great power meaningless!

James Gryphon

"pwer"? lol whats tat? hippocrtit! hippocrit! hippocrit!!!!
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

'tis not pwer! Read correctly foolish Gryphon! it is "power"!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

you totes crasy, del!!!!11!!!!! but your obviosely beginin too undrstad the awsomnes off textspeeking!!!1!!!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Fair enough, I concede that I made a mistake. But all of thy foolishness has created a great rent in the forum, soon all shall collapse and die.

Lady Amber

Delthion

All of thy evil speech has destroyed all comradeship in these forums.