News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Foreign Intrusion OOC

Started by The Skarzs, May 09, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

If you can catch up to the plot and tell me how your character might be able to join, talk to me again. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Scartooth, are you still in this RP?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Skarzs is it alright if I take Scartooth's character, and also made one of my own?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I took some time deciding what character and force I could fit into this story and I decided on the Guosim,  :P

Name and/or title: Log-a-log Bruffa
Species: Shrew
Native land: Mossflower

Appearance: A short grey spiky furred creature with stern black eyes. He wears a colored headband and kilt with a broad sword belt that loops around his waist and over his left shoulder. he wears a small black stone around his neck marking him as the Guosim leader.

Personality: Although he is far more reserved then most of his warriors he is gruff and to the point and very stubborn. His tact way of putting a negative vive over almost every creature he talks to makes him a unpopular dinner guest. He is very fast to make a decision and because of his refusal to admit he was wrong he will defend his opinion even when logic tells him otherwise.

Weapons: A short shrew rapier, A sling and stone,
History (optional): Meh shrew history.
Side: Redwallers/ Mossflower
Other: He commands around forty or so shrews thirty of which are trained warriors.

Just give me a shoutout if you want me to change anything.

The Skarzs

Sounds good; we didn't have any shrews in this yet, so that seems pretty good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Am I right in thinking this is still open?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Is Vrungin going to attack the Abbey or is he going to continue to negotiate while fending off Karn?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Ah well then... Suppose Vrungin forms his army on the western flatlands facing the Abbey and challenges Karn to attack him (Tauntingly) Then when the cougar hero does the wolf springs some sort of trap or another and defeats Karn and forces him into a retreat. Then Colonel Sharpeye somehow gets the retreating Barkhillians inside the Abbey before their slaughtered. Then Vrungin demands the Redwallers turn over the cougar or he will destroy the Abbey to get at him... Just a suggestion...

Dannflower Reguba

I doubt Karn would be enough of an idiot to fall into such an obvious trap, especially when Karn seemingly has the advantage at this point.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Neither of them are tactical imbeciles, and while Karn will fight where Vrungin will spend days planning, the cougar knows when fighting and pursuance is foolish, to a point.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Okay well... Commanders can make mistakes and where Karn is concerned maybe there is something that will make him angry enough to charge into battle. Or maybe Vrungin can entice him into a parley out on the flatlands or even single combat. Just something to get the RP rolling.

Cornflower MM

Name and/or title: Rayne Sandtree
Species: (Unless they are native to Redwall, please have them approved by me) Is gray wolf alright? (If not, I'll switch her to a squirrel)
Native land: Barkhills
Appearance: Grey fur mixed with a little black and some tan. Dark brown eyes. Wears simple gray pants and dark blue tunic.
Personality: Kind, defensive, smart. Not a leadership type, Rayne is quite loyal.
Weapons: A regular sword.
History (optional):
Side (Neutral is acceptable, but they must pick a side eventually): Good
Other: