News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Wait...So I shouldn't have invited abyss to my birthday party?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Honestly, I prefer just...Stabbing people... Throwing one's knives can go terribly wrong, like someone could get in the way or your target, the wind could blow, your target could move at the last second. No mater how well you throw, other things can get in the way.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 30, 2021, 12:23:58 AM
Vot dae ye vatch on Yetube?

Baby snakes hatching, anime timelines, sometimes animated ticktoc or meme compilations, and also art, and anything animated
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I was about to comment that it needed to be updated but I see you have taken care of that

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Booklover

A quote from an anime I've never watched but still know a small amount about because my friends are obsessed with it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

How about one of your favorite quotes from TPB, to match your pfp?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Inconceivable.

You can get a lot of things done in dreams, but that doesn't mean that things done in dreams should happen in real life. For example, the dream I had the other day where the Cellars disappeared from the forum.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed. Ve need tae keep ze Cellarz.

Vot aboot a quote from Doctor Vho?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 03, 2021, 01:28:08 AM
Indeed. Ve need tae keep ze Cellarz.

Vot aboot a quote from Doctor Vho?
Or two. I was tempted to put in more, but I thought it'd get a bit too long then.

The one you have is good. And applies to a large number of people here.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze bottom vone iz definitely vone o' me favourite Matt Smith vonez. Juzt vone queztion. Dae ye 'appen tae ken 'ov tae fly ziz zin'?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

Hi Yomin Carr, thanks for bringing us Doomguy. We needed him

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

That fake Rick roll video is hilarious, Scott. :giggle:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

It's my birthday? Do I get any presents? Or a happy birthday thread. (it isn't my birthday, so don't make one now)

Flib Bigboat

Will you stop saying that word? I do not think it means what you think it does! :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Booklover

Eren Jaeger is the one from AoT, right? I'm pretty sure, at least.

(I've never watched an anime, just heard friends and people online talking about it.)