News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*goes forward in time before I'm eaten and eats Del*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

*Facepalms* Why? Can we stop eating people?

The Skarzs

._.

That's not something you hear every day.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Neither is this. *Waves hand around classroom*

(I'm wondering why I'm surprised by this scene, honestly.)

Russa Nodrey

I went though four years of college for this?! *Bangs head against wall*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Delthion

*Eats Eul while she's doing all that. So that nothing happens to me.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

*Wakes up at desk, disoriented*  Wh... what the?  I coulda sworn I was standing up just a minute ago...  Or was I always at this desk?  Did I ever leave my desk?  Was that all a dream?  Is this a dream?  Has my whole life just been one large fantasy?  WHAT IS REAL?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Amber

I hate to say this to you Rain, but nothing is real. Not even you! :o >:D

Jukka the Sling

*Walks in*  Hello, kids.  I'm your gym teacher.  Time for P.E.!  Let's file outside in an orderly fashion. *Leads the way out the door*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Oooh, goody! P.E.! I've always wondered what it is! *Bounces up and down excitedly* *Stops bouncing and lines up*

Jukka the Sling

*Walks over to the playground*

Now, students, drop and give me twenty!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

May I do a plank? Because I can't do push-ups. Literally.

Rainshadow

*Pulls out wad of cash*  Um, teacher?  Is it okay if I only give you nineteen dollars?  I'm a dollar short.  But I can give you the other dollar when I have it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!