Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*grabs a Gravity Hammer and attacks Sage* I do love the Gravity Hammer, that and the Energy Sword...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 02, 2015, 01:16:20 AM
Well you're doing a poor job because one of your students just escaped...  ;D

Oh oh oh, I don't thing so. *Runs Eul down*  For the next two games you're on the bench!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Gym was never my thing anyway. *Runs to the music room*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

@Leatho:  I'm sure Russa won't care. ;D

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 02, 2015, 01:16:20 AM
Well you're doing a poor job because one of your students just escaped...  ;D
Are you talking to me?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 02, 2015, 01:19:40 AM
*grabs a Gravity Hammer and attacks Sage* I do love the Gravity Hammer, that and the Energy Sword...
Yes, finally someone I can talk Halo references to! (and no gravity Axe or rocket launcher, they're too OPed.)

*uses Storm Rifle to pepper Eul with plasma blasts*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

No Gravity Hammer? I guess I'll just settle for the Energy Sword... or the Assault Rifle (I may not understand some of those Halo references, it's been a while since I've played those games)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Did I say axe? When I play with my friend, we call it the "Axe of Truth." We think it's related to Mijolir.  :D

Eulaliaaa!

But Halo and Marvel are two entirely different things, how could they be related to each other?  :P

Hickory

It was just a joke between me and my friend.... nevermind.

Whoa, just found this super funny gif while searching "master chief"

Jetthebinturong

Mjolnir comes from Norse mythology, not MARVEL.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

*Starts pushing down the floor*  *Huff*  Hey, if random *puff* students get to be teachers, *huff* then can I be the choir *puff* director?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

*Raises hand* Can I be a chemistry teacher?

Eulaliaaa!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

*Grabs AP Chemistry study guide*

We should all teach stuff! I'll take chemistry and anything flute-related ;D