News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Well... er... I don't have the authority to make an arrest on a fellow officer but if he's causing a domestic disturbance I know his weaknesses...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Yeets verdauga through a wall, picks him up, and stabs him in the forehead with a dagger*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!
*Heals as soon as One-eye pulls out dagger*
Now would be a great time to know about that weakness, @The Grey Coincidence !
*Grabs One-eye by the neck and holds him off the ground*
Aaaannnyy time now!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*roars and rips out the other wildats spine*

NOW YOU DIE!!!!! *pulls out a twisted dagger and slams it into @Verdauga's neck*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 02, 2019, 02:39:03 PM
I never read the books, but the movie was super good. Also, DON'T PANIC!!!!!!
YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS?!
*breaks free of Grey's grasp and pulls a slim little ebook out of her pocket*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

I'm not sure if this counts as domestic disturbance but One-Eye is damaging school property. As for his weakness?
*Whips out taser and shoots the angry kitty*
POWAH! UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

One-Eye the wildcat

*grabs the wire and rips it out* I DON'T WORK LIKE THAT NO MORE!

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye the wildcat

*starts attacking Grey instead* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*is going on a rampage*

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

*Spanks One-Eye like the disobedient kitten he is*

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

He has such an active imagination you know. Thinking his puny little claws can cut through anything. Bad kitty!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 03, 2019, 12:38:25 AM
*roars and rips out the other wildats spine*
Ummm, doesn't that take a lot more strength than oh, I dunno, anybody has?

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 03, 2019, 12:38:25 AMNOW YOU DIE!!!!! *pulls out a twisted dagger and slams it into @Verdauga's neck*
Yoooouuuu weeerrree already holding a dagger and a sword; how did you get your hands free to do that?
Also, it's a scientific fact that if I don't have a spine, I don't have a neck, soooo....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

Like I said Verdauga, he just has a very active imagination. Thinks he can kill everyone and has the bloodwrath. Tsk tsk, although I sometimes find it adorable. He's such a good kitten at times.