OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Gun from the 18th-19th century, could be loaded with almost anything.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Okay, guys! Can we get some bad action? A conversation? Anything!

Hare people: If you would post something about greeting the groups?

Otter people: Anything from you right now would be awesome.

Redwall group people: Any more conversation? Something about reaching the mountain - Finally - , or some such thing? Please?

Other groups: Anything? I'll post as Arya and Aiden (And my PPed character, Kerpuffle, soon.)

C'mon, guys! The goal here is to have fun, yes?

The Skarzs

I'll post! I'll post! Hold your hens in the pen!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Thank you, Skar. :P That's anew expression, and I rather like it.

Cornflower MM

ALRIGHTY!
Otters: You're in the mess.
Argunath and Elmeath: Eh. Do whatevers. Talk with hares/otters.
Maple and Mia people: I lost track of your fight. Eul, your character's hiding in a crack, right? What say you Aiden finds her? And Ash - What's up with Mia? She's in the mess hall, right? Well. . . . . Anything else? We need to get this part over with quickly, it's like everyone's doing different things all at once, frankly it's confusing.
Faiy and Jukka: where are you guys?

COME ON PEOPLE!

Lady Ashenwyte

@Corn: Mia's on the way to the mess hall, and will most likely encounter a hare or two.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Okay, then. Could you post in the RP, then? :P

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . Talk. Mingle. That sort of thing. I am surrounded by RPing idiots. You have a brain, I trust - Use it.

LT Sandpaw

Mingling and talking! Good thing a brought my shades. 8)

BTW Cornflor should I have the Major and his hares come down behind Maple or do you want Aiden to handle her on his own?

Oh and Eul do you even want us to catch Maple?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

I;d prefer just Maple and Aiden - If that's fine with Eul. HEY EUL! WHERE ARE YOU!

Delthion

Faiy I am waiting for you to bring the other captains back to my cabin. If real time were time in the RP, I think I have been waiting for about a week. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

you just had all your other captains killed.  ::) then there was a time skip I have been waiting for you. let's just amuse that we are now in the cabin.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Not all of them, there are still a few. ;D ;D