News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

"Got it but there are a few more birds in the far corner" She whispered in a way that it sounded like wind to the birds

OOC Hey Skipper are you actually gonna make Oakpaw die?? Searose would not be happy by the way :'( :'( :'( :'(
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC:hmm i might make him badly injured in the rockfall and get biten by the adders and such but i wont make him die
BIC: seeing that the others were ready he took a large gulp of breath and came out of his hiding spot yelling like a badger in bloodwrath, he lept into the closest group of birds and thrust and sliced with his deadly dirks

BrookSkimmer

"That's it! He's started the diversion!" Shuffer bounded forward with his sling whirling in one paw and a kitchen knife in the other. "Streeeeeam n seeeeeea!" The war cry of Reedbind burst out of him as he slammed his loaded sling into the guard bird. The big avian turned and with a squawk sent his beak like lightening towards the otter.

"Gates!" Shuffer cursed as his arm was cut by the sharp beak of the guard. He could only hope Searose could put paid to the other birds and then help him with the main guard. They had to get the key to get the young ones out!
_____

"The otters! They're here!" Various captured creatures began to squeak encouragement to the fighters.

Skipper

"REEEEEEEED BIIINNND!!!" Oakpaw had his back against the wall and the birds were coming from everywhere, he tried every fighting move he knew but still the birds were coming in on him, but that did not stop Oakpaw fom shouting insults and such into their faces "KIDNAP A LITTLE UN WILL YER, COME ON, WHY DONT YOU TRY YER LOOK WITH ME AND YOU'LL SOON FIND OUT IM NO HELPLESS LITTLE UN" his dirks were everywhere at once, many a bird fell to his lethal weapons, but for everybird felled 5 five more took there place

Muse

Lord Bloodwing heard the commotion and nodded to a nearby rook. "Gakiiii! Let loose Akitka!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Searose dashed up and grabbed the keys looking around for the cage that kept her sister in looking around she heard a yell
"SSEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" IT was unmistakably Riverrose voice calling her sister!
hurrying over to the cage searose fumbled with the keys seeing her sister blinded her up with tears she eventually got them out 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw charged through the birds, luckily they were taken by supprise and many a bird was killed in the charge, he was shocked as he saw the creature  that he had seen earlier emerge with two giant adders on his shoulders, this was enough to distract Oakpaw and he was knoked over by the birds, gathering enough strength he spun his dirks and the birds were very confused as they formed a pile of dead and live birds, he crawled out and charged forward but the birds flew out of the way and attacked from above

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer began to pull young otters out of the cage. Searose's sister wailed and tried to cling on to Searose but Shuffer pulled her onto the ground.

"Be a good little miss and wait til yer sister helps pull the rest out eh?" He tried to speak calmly even though the situation was dire.

The cook's head turned as he caught sight of Akitka striding forward. Oakpaw had more than he could deal with. He would die for sure if he was not helped. Shuffer loaded a heavy pebble into his sling and began to whirl it.

As Searose got the rest of the young ones out the otter made a quick dash forward and hurled the stone at the snake of the bear's right shoulder. The stone connected with a "thunk" and the snake fell off. As t he snake fell Shuffer thought he could see Akitka reel slightly.

"Go for the other adder Oakpaw!"

Mad Maudie

OOC hey Brook you know you're on my RP too right??
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

hearing Shuffer Oakpaw made a mad dash and pierced the creatures footpaws with his dirks, unfortunately the creature swatted Oakpaw with his paw, Oakpaw hit the wall and crouched down gasping for breath, with out warning he yelled out his warcry and charged towards the beast they call atkitka, Oakpaw was in the grasp of th bloodwrath. just before he reached the beast he jumped so that he piercd the beasts leg, the bear swung around and hit the cave roof his roar was so great that Oakpaw had to cover his ears. their was a rumble and some of the soil started to fall down the cave was collapsing! he ran towards the exit and started to fight off the on coming birds trying to escape, he yelled to searose and the others "run get the little uns outa here!"

Redwall Musician

OCC: So I'm free now? ???
BIC:  
Dewdrop was out of the cage. She had no idea what was happening. Her paws picked up a rock and she began throwing them calmly at the birds. She smiled happily as the rock found it's target.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer slung off another stone but this one missed. The other adder had seen what had happened to the first and ducked the stone.

"Gates!" the otter cursed as soil started to fall from above. He cast his eyes upwards and saw a crack was beginning to spread across the ceiling of the giant cavern. The whole thing was going to collapse!

"Aye! Get the babes!" The otter cook scooped up Ekky in his paws and herded the others towards the exit tunnel. "Searose! Get them to move! We're all going to get trapped in here if we don't move!"

Oakpaw was in the grips of bloodwrath. He would not listen, even if it meant his dying.

"Oakpaw, run with us!" Shuffer hoped the otter warrior would make it out too.

Mad Maudie

Searose took her sister in her arm and ran but not before hitting a couple birds with her slingshot
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw was regaining his strength from the bloodwrath, he sheathed his dirks and started to chuck rocks and stones slowly backing up, when he saw the others had made it he made a dash avoiding rubble falling down, he was almost there when the tunnel exit collapsed he was trapped! then he saw the adder, it began hissing violently and was slithering ever so closer to him, he tried to get onto its back but it hit him with is strong coils and sent him flying, then suddenly the adder sprang forward and bit him in the leg, Oakpaw gave aloud bellow and plunged his dirks into the snake moments before the whole tunnel collapsed

Mad Maudie

OOC hey Brookeskimmer i was wandering do all the birds die here?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~