News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

when Oakpaw felt a liquid being poured down his throat he weakly moved his paw to his mouth and tried to get rid of the liquid but his feeble attempts were soon stopped by Searose

Mad Maudie

when he moved his arm searose new he would be all right and sat down on a hard rock and looked at shuffer
"Watch him if he gets any worse, starts mumbling off, starts throwing up, or turns purple call me i need to get some air and he needs real water!" she said and made for a little spring gathering water she wondered were her sister had gotten to she took deep breaths of spring air gathered water in a gourd and sat down 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

OOC i know no double posting but it was falling behind

Bic Searose walked back to the place where Oakpaw was sitting herself down she checked his pulse it was very fast feeling his head the fever was receding she heaved a huge sigh of relieve 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw managed to open his eyes a tiny bit so he could see the source of the cool thing on his forehead, he saw Searose and said weakly "i..must look..terrible" Oakpaw smiles weakly but grits his teeth slightly

Mad Maudie

"Only your arm and your face!" Searose was surprised she could she could still laugh a little
"But i am dealing with your face Oakpaw and after the dirt is gone you wont be to bad your lucky we found you or else you would have died
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw shyly turned his attention to a little stream, he stared at his reflection with dull eyes, his voice was quite as he replied "i thank you, for saving me, i am in yours and Shuffers debt"

Mad Maudie

"No you're not you already saved mine!" She said wondering if he had any slight memory loss
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw shrugged " say what ye like" he flexed his muscles slightly and winced as his arm was still quite stiff, he slowly slithered into the river and swam around in circles

Mad Maudie

Searose let him swim about as she looked for shuffer,
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw dived to the bottom, slowly turning around he created a miniture whirl pool, his eyes lit up as he had an idea, searching through the rocks and stones at the bottom, he found to medium blueu-green stones, gathring them he made his way to the surface and wen to work

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I'm so sorry! So real life issues came up that made me undable to post here. I'm back now should we wish to sontinue. If you post that you are still willing to continue here I'll make sure to keep posting now

Skipper

OOC:im still willing to continue, it seems intresting ;)

Redwall Musician

OCC: I've been a little out of RPing lately, but I would love to finish this one!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Ok, great! I'll keep it going then.

Shuffer was so relieved to see that Oakpaw would be alright. He watched the other otter carefully to make sure he did not pass out while he was in the water. He turned to Searose and smiled somewhat weakly.

"That took a lot of my strength. I'm sure it has taken some of your as well. Perhaps we should camp here tonight?"

After this it dawned on him that he had not accounted for the young ones they had rescued.

"Where are the young ones? I'm sure your sister is nearby. What of Ekky and the others?"

As if he had been called Ekky shuffled up next to Shuffer.

"'Scuse me sir Shuffer... is it ok to play in the water with Oakpaw?"

"Just be careful youngin'. He's been through much to save you."

"I know!"

Ekky bounced off to the river. He splashed up next to Oakpaw and grinning.

"Thank ye fer savin' us!"

Mad Maudie

"Sounds like a good idea. Boy it sure tired me out having to bath his head every other minute I'll tell you!" Searose said and plopped herself down next to shuffer and sang herself a song

"My sweet baby rest and smile,
for I'll come back for though it may take a while,
but rest assure now, close your eyes now and I'll be there."
After singing this she fell asleep a soft dreamless sleep The best she had had in ages (Well weeks at least ;))
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~