News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

King Wylder of England
 confidential, naturally
The states of Brandenburg-Prussia and Saxony would be happy to support England in any venture against France. When you feel that the time is right, perhaps it would be a good idea to "accidentally" provoke some sort of incident.
[close]
[close]

Delthion

I think this should be more of an OOC topic and then there should be another real topic...just for simplicities sake.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Is Habsburg Hapsburg? But nonetheless, I would like the Habsburg/Hapsburg Monarchy please!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

To Delthion
Id like to propose an aliance between the nations of Russia and it's counterpart Switzerland, with your Hapsburg Monarchy.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

To Soren, the Monarch of Russia and Switzerland
I believe that I might except your offer, but not at this time, I must regretfully inform you that I shall deny it for now. And remember the words "An alliance with the strong is not to be trusted." Just for future reference of course. ;D ;D
[close]

Søren

To Delthion
Have it your way.
[close]

Delthion

To Soren, the Owner of Burger King
[close]

Søren

*eats Whopper with cheese shamelessly*

rrrrr

OOC: This is cool. I'll take Habsburg.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

Letter from Ashenwyte I of Valledo to the Sultan
 Confidential
I offer you trade rights with Spain. I trade with you valuable ivory and lumber if you will trade with us the exotic spices that you possess. 
[close]
[close]

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

Quote from: rrrrr on September 18, 2015, 06:27:35 AM
OOC: This is cool. I'll take Habsburg.
Sorry, Del asked first. I just didn't update it yet.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

Letter to the Czar of Russia
Highly Confidential
I appreciate the help. What nation/territory shall we take first?
[close]
[close]

Letter to Ahenwyte I of Valledo
Mildly confidential
I appreaciate your offer of trade. Give me three das to assess and gather information on the spices and other trade materials we would be bartering.
[close]
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Spain's Declaration of war!
Spain has long suffered the actions of heretics, and the time to strike has come! with Papal approval, we shall crush the heretic Englishmen under our feet. The blessed nation of France has also joined us, with Papal approval, we shall crush the heretic Englishmen under our feet! Let this be known to all faithful nations across the lands!
[close]

Attack on the Island of Wight by Captain Alvar of Spain, 1648
Captain Alvar of Spain looked through his spyglass, at Carisbrooke Castle. The heretic Englishmen had retreated there after a series of small skirmishes with his men, after which he had laid siege to the place. A faint gunshot interrupted his thought process and a drunk man too close to the walls fell, a bullet in his forehead. Alvar sent a man to the cannon teams to tell them to fire at will, and smiled. The time for the heretics to be judged had come.
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

To King Wylder of England, from the King Of the Netherlands Sandpaw
I king of the Netherlands and of all Dutchmen accepts your offer of economic trade. Sadly I must deny your request for the Netherlands to join in any Military conflict. The Netherlands would request to remain utterly neutral in any ensuing conflict. Please be aware that any Englishman is welcome within the Netherlands and will be protected as an honored guest.

~King Sandpaw of the Netherlands.
[close]

From King Sablepaw of France to King Ash of Spain.
Confidential to the war effort
My esteemed ally, at the moment France is preparing for war but preparations take time. My nation has been most prosperous this year and our fields are rich with lush harvests. Muskets line the walls of our armories and cannons rest ready for use, while storehouse burst from grain and potatoes. Ships bearing these items will sail down the channel to the Spanish coastline. Where they will aid in your invasion of England. The French army has prepared seven thousand musket men, along with eight cannon crews, and nearly two thousand mariners along the cost of Normandy. They are supported by three hundred of the Musketeer Elite Royal Guard and a thousand cavaliers. Mustering along the cost are three warships, two frigates, and many schooners ready to transport the army of France into a frontal invasion of England. They shall be ready in two months time.

Via La France!

~Signed King Sablepaw Première of France
[close]
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Letter from King Ashenwyte of Valledo to King Sablepaw Premiére of France [spoiler= Highly confidential
I understand your delay. Carisbrooke Castle is being sieged by a few of my good men. Assistance is needed there so that it will become our foothold. Be hasty, for only 2,200 of my men are on the island, and will be driven out come spring when England musters it's full force. - Signed, King Ashenwyte of Valledo
[close]
[/spoiler]