News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

To Ash, Monarch of Spain
I, Count Radbot, on the behalf of the Hapsburg Monarchy, do humbly request an alliance to take place between our two states, and together we might smash the Ottoman Empire.
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russian boaTs have landed on the shore of the New World, in what will one day be North Canada.
OOC: Did that happen too fast?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russian boats have landed on the shore of the New World, in what will one day be North Canada.
OOC: Did that happen too fast?

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Um, Del, archers were extremely outdated by then. Guns are the new fashion, darling.  ;D

To Count Radbot of the Hapsburg monarchy
Spain accepts your alliance. A toast to our combined forces!
[close]

- Princess Ines of Spain travels to Sweden as a diplomat. She will arrive in one year.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

If no one wants Savoy, Tuscany, or Bavaria, then I will merge them with  territories right next to them.
For Bavaria: Hapsburg or Brandenburg-Prussia and Saxony.
For Savoy: Swiss and Russia, or France.
For Tuscany: Papal and Spain, or (maybe France and dutch Republic, or England)
Whoever out of the countries listed claims it first, then they get the land.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Okay so the alliances and who they are with and against who are really confusing. Would anyone like to volunteer to clear that up?

BIC:

From King Sablepaw of France to Czar Soren of Russia.
I accept great Czar, with this new alliance our benevolent nations will prosper while our enemies fall at our feet. As you read this dispatch French ships are retaking the Mediterranean sea while soldiers march towards the French border. Your assistance in both locations of the war would be most helpful.
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

•Brandenburg-Prussian troops enter the territory of Bavaria, bloodlessly occupying and annexing it.

•Waiting for official orders, the Prusso-Saxon army encamps on the border of France. Scouts are sent out to report on enemy movements.

Lady Ashenwyte

- Papal Troops annex Tuscany without blood shed. The major nobles are unhappy, but the general populace is satisfied.

- Major Tuscan nobles are invited to dinner with the insane third son of the Spanish king, and are slain there by Spanish troops. A hunt for the remaining important Tuscans starts.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

OOC: What about the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth? I'd like to take that, and its borders Russia.

BIC:
50,000 Russian soldiers march and ride wagons to the French border to meet the Prusso-Saxon army.

Izeroth

OOC: Keep in mind that, in order to get to the French border, your army will have to march through areas containing hostile forces.

•As the Russian army marches into Switzerland, 500 Prussian cavalry attack the supply train, destroying wagons and seizing food supplies.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I'll take Savoy

BIC:

-The peasants spotted the invading army and report back to Prince Sablepaw. After a hasty discussion with the French and Swiss army commanders he selects a small squad of professional soldiers and rides towards the Pursso-Saxon army bearing the flag of truce. A lone rider approaches the camp with summons for the commander of the Prussian and Saxon forces to speak with Prince Sablepaw. The French party sits on horseback a long distance back waiting for the invaders to make their decision.-

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

The Hapsburg Monarchy marshals invasion force, consisting of 30,000 footmen, 20,000 musketmen, and 6,000 horsemen.

OOC: We should post each time with the size of our forces.

Søren

Quote from: Izeroth on September 19, 2015, 03:42:24 PM
OOC: Keep in mind that, in order to get to the French border, your army will have to march through areas containing hostile forces.

•As the Russian army marches through Bavaria, Prussian cavalry attack the supply train, destroying wagons and seizing food supplies.

OOC: Are you allowed to determine the outcomes of battles?
BIC:
-Russian army fights back at cavelry, hoping to gain high ground and kill 50% of the attacking forces.

OOC: I added what I'd HOPE to be the outcome, I think Sam has to figure out what really is the outcome.