News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The lonely topic

Started by rachel25, October 11, 2015, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ah yes, such a lonely thread.  *Wraps up in a large fuzzy blanket*  *Lies prone on the floor*  I am a lonely burrito who does not wish for violence.  Please do not fight above or around my fuzzy burrito form.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

We aren't fighting yet, just deciding whether to use swords or guns.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: SilentSam on October 12, 2015, 05:43:44 PM
*walks into thread* My twin brother! That's it! *grabs shield and throwing knives* *throws knives at rachel's head*
*avoids blades does awesome flip in the air whilst shooting with a rock launcher at Sam*

LT Sandpaw

"A rock launcher? Do you mean a Rocket launcher, or maybe a sling shot?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Just sitting around waiting for something to happen, people...
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 12, 2015, 08:16:27 PM
We aren't fighting yet, just deciding whether to use swords or guns.

rachel25

Best use of that gif ever and yes Sam. A rock launcher.

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on October 12, 2015, 02:45:38 AM
*An evil death ray vaporizes Rachel*

All too easy.
Halo reference?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

My bad, the Arbiter says "were is so easy." Sorry. (Berating myself mentally since I'm a huge SW fanboy)

Wylder Treejumper

Traitor! ;D

What is your opinion on SW VII?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I think JJ was smart in decanonizing the EU. Way too much stuff getting in the way, with Chewie dead in the EU anyway. I can't wait for the movie as well.

Just finished read Aftermath as well. Good SW book. Read it.

Wylder Treejumper

Will do.

I didn't like the EU that much anyways. Too much weird stuff.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Hickory

Like cloning Palpatine and Obj-Wan. Ugh.

Wylder Treejumper

And the whole "All of the main character's children somehow become Sith or go crazy or die" kinda got old after a while...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington