Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 26, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
Zere iz alzae Doctor Vho fer zoze zat are interezted...

Doctor Who in the Jungle (Book). Great! Thanks for the suggestion.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Søren

Wait y'all don't have smartphones?
Hard pass with Twitter on everything except choice sports writers, @TheOdd1sOut, @DogRates and the guy who does the photoshop jokes

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I need mine for various reasons. :P But none for entertainment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 26, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy Will you be watching the Classic Who marathon on Twitch?

@Jetthebinturong Nyet, Ah'll ztick tae vatchin' zem oot o' order on Videoz und DVDz. Tiz more fun zat vay. Alzae Ah 'ave abzolutely nay clue vot zat zin' tiz on iz anyvay.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy