"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

This is a bit short, whatevs.

Chapter 5

"Never! I'm not a rat!"

Corn struggled, bound to a chair. "I won't tell you anything!"

Izeroth circled her. "We'll see about that."

He grinned as he slowly extracted Jukka's confiscated phone.

Corn was agahst. "What? How did you..."
Sky entered the interrogation room and closed the door behind her, allowing Corn the glimpse of a shiny metal being slipped into her pocket. Corn gasped with the audience. "You're working with Izeroth? But..."

"Yes," said Sky. I found out that more was to gain from him than any other factions. Now, time to get some information from you."

She opened up the messaging app on the phone. "You know as well as I do that, even though you had a lack of control, yyou hate text-speaking. Time to show you some."

Text-speaker HQ

"Uh, sir, there's one more thing," said Soren.

"What?" said the cloaked figure.

"One more enemy... or the greatest ally we have ever seen. baby turtle."

Del sighed. "More people? Don't we have enough factions?"

The figure waved a hand to silence the two. "I have made my final decision. You will recieve your instructions soon."

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

That was short, but very good! "Corn gasped with the audience." is my favorite line, and the baby turtle thing is funny :D Keep it up.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I hope y'all have a good time quessing who the text-speaker leader is.  ;D ;D ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I'm not saying yes or no. You'll have to wait until the chapter with the reveal comes out. (it wom't be in a while)

Hickory

*gasp* Revive.

Morg and some of the other forumites were sauntering down the hallway in no particular direction. They were chatting about something unintelligible, as most things in this story will be. While they will play an important part, I'll go somewhere else to give you something to occupy your stupid, mushy brain matter that's been pulped by the Cellars.

Mhera leaned over her command table, Soren at her side. The Empire attack force was advancing toward their postion, slowly but surely pushing aside any resistance. "Big problem," said Soren. "They've incapacitated our reinforcements for the moment. Negotiatons with additional parties - text-speakers included - are failing. For the moment, we're on our own."

Mhera straightened up and looked around. "Get all surplus forces out of the front lines."

"They're already out there."

"Then why are they failing? A general once said that if you treat your men like you would your own sons and daughters they'll follow you into the deepest valley. Now go be a parent/general and get them on the offensive!"

"I will as soon as you stop quoting people. You probably heard that from Call of Duty," Soren muttered.

Now that you've been occupied, let's go back to these other dudes/dudettes with Morg. Rrrrr, Amber, Rain, James, and Banya. They were having a decent time, skipping classes, which was pretty uncharacteristic - for most of them.

As they metaphorically frolicked, for physically they were just sauntering, a suggen explosion was heard. Nothing flew across their field of vision, though, but a phone skittered aong the floor.  Rrrrr leaned forward and grabbed it. "How interesting," he said, raising an eyebrow. "It's open to messaging-"

Sky entered the scene, eyes wild. "NO! None can be contaminated!" she cried, tackling Rrrrr.

(Historical note: The tackle-hug was invented at this moment.)

Sky ripped the phone from his hands as the other surrounded her. "What was that for?" said Rrrrr, rubbing his bruises.

"Yeah," said James. "That's not nice."

Several knuckles were cracked.

Sky, still holding the phone, backed away. "Hey. None of your business." She stopped for a second before tearing off down the hallway.

"GET HER!" screamed Rain, waving a bottle of magnesium around. Everybody gave chase to the fleeing Grammar Nazi, waving their respective weapons. They were about to catch Sky when Plugg Firetail ran out into the hallway, blocking their path. He was about to show his Grammar Patrol badge when he hit a slick part of the floor and went flying into the nearest locker. James raised an eyebrow, but Banya ran over to him and checked his pulse.

"Yeah, he's going to be fine."

Sky threw a dictionary at James. "GRAMMAR!"

Then she was gone.