News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Plugg Firetail

Started by Janglur Swifteye, September 23, 2011, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

psybox

let's change the subject before this becomes the new rose topic.

phoenixfoden

There is a differance,rose was clearly dead,plugg wasent.

Redwaller

Change the subject guys!  :) Brian didn't say which one happened. We can have our own opinions.

Romsca

If you don't like the subject please stop reading or posting. we like Plugg and we want to keep talking about him so there

phoenixfoden

Redwaller

Lol! I was talking about not talking of if he survived or not. If you want, you can make a topic for whether or not he survived.  :)

phoenixfoden

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 06, 2012, 05:45:55 AM
Wouldent you scream like a little girl if you got attacked by snakes,he was frightend,i would be!

umm...no. sorry, but I gotta say no.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote[I liked when he lost his tail and Grubbage and Scummy stuck it on with pine resin. I also like when the tail kept falling off and Grubbage said "Maybe we should have used tar".

Totally! I agree 100%. That part was just so silly lol!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Scott McLamok

Hazel we don't usually double post unless we are reviving a thread. You can add or fix something to your post by clicking the modify button on the top right of your post!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Muse on September 24, 2011, 11:56:05 PM
Yeah. I think he was the first vermin who's warriors actually liked and cared about him. I mean, they cried when he died!
I know. It looks like he has gained a lot of really loyal followers...or maybe they were just faking it? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
but then they wouldn't care about his tail...