News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Zootopia?

Started by Ashleg, January 05, 2016, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

I must admit, I missed any "Breaking Bad" references in this movie. Where were they? @Wylder Treejumper
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Wylder Treejumper

In the Nighthowler lab (i.e. the meth lab), the two rams are named Woolter and Jesse. Plus the nighthowlers are blue.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Breaking Bad is a TV series, right?

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 26, 2016, 07:36:20 PM
There is truly a reason you are our Cellar President Ashleg...
Why thank you.  ;D

Kitsune

I saw this recently, I loved it.

Wylder Treejumper

I am slightly obsessed with it. More than slightly, actually... It's pretty bad (if you couldn't tell) ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

. . . Wylder, are you alright?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Big Ant'ony = Mr. Big.

That is all. ;D

The Skarzs

Heh. But if we're going with that logic, I'd be "Mr. Small".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Got predator. I felt I was destined for that from the beginning. :P A lot of those questions seemed very black-or-white sort of thing; if you chose one half of the questions, it quite clearly put you into one of the two categories. (Also, the foods and favorite animal ones were pretty obvious. Not to mention the misspellings.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

For whatever reason I can't open it, apparently its not supported on my computer, which is a nice computer so I got no idea.

But for a general guess I'd say I would probably end up as a Pred.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Prey- Big surprise there. ::)

Kitsune