News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Bachelor(ette) Pad

Started by Søren, February 10, 2016, 05:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Hello all you fellow non-cannoned shipped ones! We're forum-single and ready to mingle!
Here we can just hang out and be bachelors or bachelorettes. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Reads topic title. Can't not post. Posts, leaves.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

@Delthion, I'm afraid this is for singles only, please come back after you've been dumped. Have a great day! :D :D ;D ;D

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

Søren

*kicks Del again in the most unfortunate of places*
*slides Del out of topic*
;D ;D

Delthion

*Slides back into topic, throws Soren onto the floor. Leaves before Soren can do anything about it.*

Søren

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D *wallows in self pity*

Delthion

*Unleashes Honey Badgers on Soren. Leaves.*

Søren

WHATTHEHECKMANWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT?

Groddil

* Groddil bashes Del and Soren's heads together.

"QUIT BICKERING!"

* Groddil begins to dump stuff wherever there's space.

"Okay, my alcohol-free beer can go here, my pet crocodile can go here..."

* Groddil settles into an armchair.

Delthion

Quote from: Søren on February 10, 2016, 05:19:37 AM
WHATTHEHECKMANWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT?
Quote from: Søren on February 10, 2016, 05:11:59 AM
*kicks Del again in the most unfortunate of places*
*slides Del out of topic*
;D ;D

That's why! I take things to the extreme as you might gather! ;D

Banya

*throws down a beanbag and plops in it*
*opens a book*

Groddil

* Groddil 's pet crocodile infests the beanbag.